OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars is overrated? :lol:

I think some people dislike anything that's not from their generation
Not at all. I just think its overrated. You wanna talk about older movies that were dope most James Bond films would pass the test.

Overrated relative to what?
I mean when people call it one of the best films ever or the end all be all of film making and so on I wouldn't necessarily agree with such a statement.

Lebron the type of dude to fake being angry and join the dark side because he needs more help
giphy.gif

you really went there???? 
roll.gif
 A++++++

Not at all. I just think its overrated. You wanna talk about older movies that were dope most James Bond films would pass the test.

I mean when people call it one of the best films ever or the end all be all of film making and so on I wouldn't necessarily agree with such a statement.

No film series is like that

No film series is like that
Logically speaking no but yet I have never seen people go to bat for a movie franchise like they do Star Wars.

didn't know they gave Bud COY

think I read an article about GS making a clean sweep of MVP, COY, Most Improved and DPOY....no doubt Steph gets MVP now. 

Last edited:
[quote name="clyde the glide"][quote name="sea manup"]What class was this?[/quote]Religion. How it relates idk[/quote]You honestly don't see how religion relates to LOTR & Star Wars?

"The Force is strong with this one", the dark side, the chosen one... nothing? Not seeing the connection?

A battle of spirit worlds, 2 wizards of equal power battling for opposing forces (good & evil), a guy with a clan joining him on his journey to save the world... nothing? Not seeing it?

Last edited:
Jimmy confidence is on 1 trillion, talking bout dudes can't guard him :rofl: I was not expecting this year from him. He's probably the best SG in the conference now.

Breaking News: Commisioner Adam Silver has scheduled 2016 a preseason game featuring Portland Trailblazers in Spain
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom