OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cuz TD is too suave. dat no fap for decades got his hairline in tact...he does the zen.fap. jefi mind trick.

gee nobli.dough. dude like BP oil.spill, lost hair

uh oh ESPN just brought up the East sucking and used a stat that included Jordan, Kobe, and LeBron. Thread bout to get crazy

Last edited:
Wow tell me someone took a picture of that graphic, that shows how many 50 win teams lebron took out the playoffs?

He has 7

Wow tell me someone took a picture of that graphic, that shows how many 50 win teams lebron took out the playoffs?

He has 7
Kobe has eliminated 24 and Jordan 20.

And then Jalen said "Leastern Conference" 
laugh.gif

uh oh ESPN just brought up the East sucking and used a stat that included Jordan, Kobe, and LeBron. Thread bout to get crazy
If ESPN starts talking about how crap the East has been since Lebron has been in the league aka anti slurpage, doesn't that mean NT will quiet down about it since mainstream media finally picked up on it? :nerd:

I'm kinda scared Wardell is wearing the sleeve. Might throw off his shot. If starts off cold, I want to see him to take that thing off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom