OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd option?

What happen to Kyrie?

Kyrie can barely make a cut to the basket if they wanna let there 6'2 Pg take a bunch of contested jumpers then so be it. Unless he really gets healthy over this break, i dont think he can be effective playing the second option role.

i think Golden State wins. But i also thought Houston had no chance against the Clippers and well.....
GSW ain't the Clippers...
yes but i don't want the Rockets making me feel stupid again 
laugh.gif

Kyrie can barely make a cut to the basket if they wanna let there 6'2 Pg take a bunch of contested jumpers then so be it. Unless he really gets healthy over this break, i dont think he can be effective playing the second option role.

I think he'll be straight especially wit this break before the finals

Last edited:
Kobe butt secks and Jordan "not having off the court problems" is :rofl: :rofl: his gambling has already been mentioned, and you can also throw in him basically being Uncle Ruckus. The Decision and mirror selfies >>> butt secks with an unattractive frumpy white woman >>> hating the skin you are in.

lemme take a guess at this riddle..

ray = shooting swag

kobe = frobe swag

A.I. = sleeve swag

vince = ??? they were both in sonya swag?

Not bad. i was referring to the sleeve. u took it up a notch which couldve gone either way. Vinces swag was jacking 3s. lol

I don't know what to expect from tonight's game.

When you expect The Rockets to play good that's when they quit. When you expect them to get blown out that's when they play great. :lol:

I could see Bulls fans, Wiz fans, or Celtics fans hating Bron since they had a bunch of series aginst him but random western confernce teams hate him confuse me. Even with kobe. I'm a Clipper fan and Kobe is my guy. His fans are annoying as censored but Kobe was fun as hell to watch during his prime. Rape Case Kobe victimizing women and NBA teams was probably my favorite Kobe. Going to court and hitting buzzer beaters on the same day. Unreal.

Only player I really hated was Rose but his comeback has lessened the hate a bit.
Why do you hate Rose? Curious question

Never cared for him and then Kneesh made that Derrick Rooooooose song and he robbed dwight/Bron of that MVP. It was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom