OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how many of those 50 win teams were injured too....  Like the year D-Rose ruined his knee in the first round.

and then 2 of them were the FRAUD Pacers and FRAUD Hawks these last 2 years

Not to mention the Daunting Orlando Magic led by Dwight, Hedo, & Rashard Lewis that he Lost too & crashed Nike's marketing campaign :lol:

People scoff at the reach-a-round stats that ESPN provides, yet they provide one that goes against Lebron and it's "see, see, see, l l look at this :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:" :lol:

:rofl: That's what I was thinking. These the same dudes I ALWAYS see mention how useless those ESPN Lebron stats are yet then go and be like, 'LOOK!!! LOOK!!" :smh:

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see more ridiculous garbage once Bron loses this year as if he's really supposed to lead THIS team to victory against this deep *** Warrior team.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the need for a HD quality of a espn graphic 
Making fun of my post? Wanna catch these hands? Temecula?
nah your post is much appreciated

looking for a 4kHD version as we speak 

People scoff at the reach-a-round stats that ESPN provides, yet they provide one that goes against Lebron and it's "see, see, see, l l look at this :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:" :lol:

Most of the stats they bring up are ridiculous but this one is pretty spot on, he hasn't face much challenge getting out the eastern conference

:rofl: That's what I was thinking. These the same dudes I ALWAYS see mention how useless those ESPN Lebron stats are yet then go and be like, 'LOOK!!! LOOK!!" :smh:

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see more ridiculous garbage once Bron loses this year as if he's really supposed to lead THIS team to victory against this deep *** Warrior team.

Awwww you mad i'm calling you out on the same BS you always complain about. Again, dudes only acknowledge "ESPN Stats" when it fits their agenda.

Lebron has had a cakewalk to the Finals in the Eastern conference these past 5 years.

He would have gotten eliminated in the 2nd round some of these years if he was in the West.

You just can't ignore the difference between the conferences when only 5 of the 8 teams in the East playoffs won more games than they lost.

It has gotten to the point where they should do away with the 2 conference playoff system.

Let me find out that ESPN is lurking NT with that "Lebron 7 playoff wins against teams with 50 or more wins"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom