OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People scoff at the reach-a-round stats that ESPN provides, yet they provide one that goes against Lebron and it's "see, see, see, l l look at this :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:" :lol:

:rofl: That's what I was thinking. These the same dudes I ALWAYS see mention how useless those ESPN Lebron stats are yet then go and be like, 'LOOK!!! LOOK!!" :smh:

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see more ridiculous garbage once Bron loses this year as if he's really supposed to lead THIS team to victory against this deep *** Warrior team.

:lol: :lol:

I loathe that intro song.

Here's ya'll man
roll.gif

Lil Bravelude at it

Lebron has had a cakewalk to the Finals in the Eastern conference these past 5 years.

He would have gotten eliminated in the 2nd round some of these years if he was in the West.

You just can't ignore the difference between the conferences when only 5 of the 8 teams in the East playoffs won more games than they lost.

It has gotten to the point where they should do away with the 2 conference playoff system.

Ok, lets assume he would have gone to one of the nine best teams in the West. Which one of them does he not make the finals with?
Add Lebron to any of the current 8 playoff teams in the West and they have a solid shot of winning the Finals this year. He make not be "cakewalking" in but it's ridiculous to think they wouldn't have a legit title shot.

And conversely, if other players wanted to "moonwalk" into the finals as James has gotten to, then why hasn't so many of the talented players in the West come East? It's not like there are storied franchises in the East where players wouldn't want to play because there isn't a large market or giant fan base. Why aren't the top players in the West flocking to the teams such as the Knicks, Bulls and Celtics?

I'm not gonna assume say stars avoid the east because of Lebron, but you can't knock Lebron for not going West, and not wonder why other players aren't coming East. Can't have it both ways.

But this is all for the sake of argument.

You can't just hypothetically plop Lebron on a top Western conf team like the Warriors and ignore salary caps, that would just be silly. However, if you swapped Lebron out for say, Kevin Durant or James Harden, he's not going to the Finals 5 straight years. He may go to the Finals 2 or 3 times, but definitely not 5 straight, especially going against the Spurs every year.

To your second question, that is a good question. Perhaps most talented players aren't looking to moonwalk to the finals? Either way, it's still a cakewalk to the Finals in the East.

Last edited:
Rooting for the Warriors to win everything, but I've doubted them from the start even till now. I can honestly see Rockets coming back from 3-0 and winning the series, then getting smacked in the Finals by the Cavs

Rooting for the Warriors to win everything, but I've doubted them from the start even till now. I can honestly see Rockets coming back from 3-0 and winning the series, then getting smacked in the Finals by the Cavs
Really?

I tried the reverse jinx in the Clippers series against the Rockets and we all know how that turned out. Be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom