OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which style is that, acting and looking raggedy.

Man take this Based **** to the based thread.

I'm reporting yalls b word a word's

Leave now
BASED.

Now do something about it.

tumblr_lyyhihB9vw1r9uuuso1_500.gif

I dont see how dudes can seriously hate Lil B if you actually just listen to his music and the messages he sends, you know he is all about peace and happiness

Dude legit just wants everyone to be happiness, while making fun of alot of things in pop culture

Last edited:
I dont see how dudes can seriously hate Lil B if you actually just listen to his music and the messages he sends, you know he is all about peace and happiness

Dude legit just wants everyone to be happiness, while making fun of alot of things in pop culture
Some people just weren't born to be based,shame 
mean.gif
. How you can hate on a movement primarily based on positivity is beyond me *shrugs*

Last edited:
CURRY ONE OF THE BIGGEST FLOPPERS IN THE LEAGUE MAN SHEESH

thats kind of a big statement with the biggest of them all playing on the other site in the same game and curry sometimes not even getting the call for REAL fouls on him ^^

How can "real" fouls be called on Curry when no one really contests him :lol: ? And when he is contested, there he goes picking himself ground. And if people didn't swipe Harden as he drives, there wouldn't be foul calls.

Some people just weren't born to be based,shame :smh: . How you can hate on a movement primarily based on positivity is beyond me *shrugs*

I'm hating because this is the playoff thread, and yall chicks are wild with it right now.

All praise to based that way>>>>>>>>

All Harden had to do was pay respect dude legit gives no damn about his team
You'd think he'd remember the power of the based curse from his time on the thunder.

Pay respect where respect is due and maybe your *** would be getting sent to the finals
mean.gif

Its annoying that people are still refusing to acknowledge this in 2015
Can you explain? I'm getting old so i have no idea what this LIl B fool is all about. I just remember DMX saying, "Lil B? Lil *****"
laugh.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/502997/regard...t-influence-on-rap-and-pop-culture-since-2010

http://www.thecouchsessions.com/2011/01/on-lil-b-and-how-being-based-can-save-a-lost-generation/

It really isnt a joke or some sort of contrarian thing, Lil B's influence on Pop culture has been MONUMENTAL

Lil B looking like GUCCI.
YA give him too much attention and respect.
Must be a trend thing.

This game is good tho

All Harden had to do was pay respect dude legit gives no damn about his team

You'd think he'd remember the power of the based curse from his time on the thunder.
Pay respect where respect is due and maybe your *** would be getting sent to the finals :smh:

If the Warriors are bout that life, they let Lil B into the press conference with a Media pass

Then he can deliver the ultimate trolling to James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom