OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for that comeback 
pimp.gif

Harden get ya **** together dude shoulda banged that 3 smh

Houson gonna lose their lead in the 4th

Josh Smith will play drunk again

Dwight will do stupid fouls, I guarantee it

Sometimes I wish youtube wasn't invented, since it gave staying powers to trash dudes way past their expiration date. Wish Lil' B came out in 2003, so he'd be J-Kwon status right now.

Are ya'll mad at Harden for drawing fouls, or other players for fouling him?

Straight foul city tonight.

Klay is a one man foul brother.

In these playoffs, I've seen the games where GSW play bad and it's honestly pretty bad. Worst thing is the team just lacks leadership at these moments. I know Bron is sort of one man showing it again on some Iverson steez but he can will his team to beat GSW if they come out playing like this in any game.

If HOU wins this game or dare I say forces a gm 7 :x :smh:

Sooooooo ummmmm the league going rescind dwight's tech if Houston wins this?

Cause if they don't he supposed to be suspended game 6

[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="miamib30514"][QUOTE name="Maximus Meridius"]
Lil B missed his opportunity in 2011. Not sure why folks are still talking about him. :lol: [/QUOTE]Because pop culture as a whole continues to mimic a style he fathered[/QUOTE]Its annoying that people are still refusing to acknowledge this in 2015[/quote] Maybe he's not as important/relevant as you think, and people like you refuse to admit THAT.

If pop culture is influenced by him AS A WHOLE (big phrase there, but that's what you guys went with), tell me how.

My gf listens to pop. Taylor Swift. Fun. P!nk. Meagan Traynor. Iggy Azalea. What does he have to do with them? What aspects of their music is because of him?

Last edited:
lol @ refs man....

i knew it when crawford was put into the mix this was goin back to hou....

NBA...where refs happen....to change the outcome of a game.

2094588359935 fouls in the 3rd on GS.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom