OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McHale extra salty at the podium... Kerr walks up there and first complements the rockets then sends his thoughts to the houstonians dealing with the floods .. pure class. 

What exactly is salty about saying that the Rockets gave up too many rebounds and couldn't take the lead by sustaining any runs? You must've watched a different press conference

Toro Red IV greatest Jordan of all time. Space Jam's 2nd.
nah these are the GJOATs

air-jordan-iv-bred-02.jpg

Last edited:
OMGZ I was wrong, get the firing squad ready. How will I ever live with myself?

McHale extra salty at the podium... Kerr walks up there and first complements the rockets then sends his thoughts to the houstonians dealing with the floods .. pure class. 
What exactly is salty about saying that the Rockets gave up too many rebounds and couldn't take the lead by sustaining any runs? You must've watched a different press conference
he said something about the warriors fans not remembering their championship run..real slick *** comment imo, basically saying they aren't committed enough to study their teams history... 

i actually sold all my IVs. as dope as they were, they had to be up there w the most uncomfortable jordans ever

man every jordan from 1-14 (outside of 2s, 8s and 10s) are better than every lebron ever made.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom