OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i actually sold all my IVs. as dope as they were, they had to be up there w the most uncomfortable jordans ever
I feel the same about VI's,gorgeous shoe but man can they get uncomfortable 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Blake is pretty marketable...but steph is legit the golden child. I hope he stays out of trouble and just stays on the right path. Dude is awesome.
They really tried (and still are) with Blake. Post-season success and electrifying style of play has him at the top of this list right now though. Blake probably is 2nd. 

Thread moved way too fast tonight

The same Lil B memes are gonna be posted over and over throughout the next week 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cavaliers/Warriors: 24-5 this postseason. Last time that pair of teams entered the Finals with better record was 1991 (Bulls/Lakers 22-4)
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo)

May 28, 2015

Eerie similarities to that series. Lakers were banged up missing players just like the Cavs. Bulls going their for the fist time just like the Warriors. See it playing out the same way.

Harden is only 25?
sick.gif
As a Mavs fan that watched Dirk over the years, this means nothing, the west has no feelings... Harden really goof'd and will remember not taking this series 100% serious from start to finish.

Not to take away from his amazing season.

Lil B From The Pack [emoji]10004[/emoji]@LILBTHEBASEDGOD
I'm sorry James harden all you had to do was explain you were doing the Lil B cooking dance - Lil B
9:21 PM - 27 May 2015

When will they learn?

wow.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom