OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 Miley Cyrus is the white Ayesha
indifferent.gif

ESPN with the extremely specific stats again 
laugh.gif

Steph Curry first player with 25 5 5 5 in a Conference Finals clincher

[quote name="617collector"]Might have to pick up one of those snapbacks... The only thing I don't like is the Adidas logo :rolleyes[/quote]They're tough, but I think all team hats should have the team at the front.

Good season Rockets.

From people in the beginning of the year saying we wouldn't make the playoffs or be a 7/8 seed to the WCF. Takes a squad and a little luck with no injures. GSW just had everything rolling this year. Best team in the L this year and I think they'll prove it in the postseason also.

Guess we'll join Dallas and the LAC in the offseason thread.

Last edited:
I definitely get what you mean but I'm sure that Jalen has to have hit that already :lol:

Last edited:
NBAstore.com sent me 3 emails for GSW WCF s word, come on now NBA, that's SPAM level, 1 email is enough ok

Last edited:
Good season Rockets.

From people in the beginning of the year saying we wouldn't make the playoffs or be a 7/8 seed to the WCF. Takes a squad and a little luck with no injures. GSW just had everything rolling this year. Best team in the L this year and I think they'll prove it in the postseason also.

Guess we'll join Dallas and the LAC in the offseason thread.
Yeah I agree,  we got to get a pg this year.  Lawson or Teague 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom