OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't this the playoff thread? why dudes in here talking about NON CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDING TEAMS?
No games for 8 days, thread is gonna turn into hell. This non championship contending teams talk is the closest to basketball talk this thread will see for a while 
laugh.gif

As you can already see by the current discussion on the use of the word "cornball"

Last edited:
I agree. I agree. Hate when dudes use the cornball Schtick. It's never a good look to call someone that, in me eyes anyway.
Yeah, reminds me of when dudes are called "Oreo" and ****. Everyone has different upbringing. Now denying one's heritage is taking it too far though(Tiger).

Cornball?
Nah just somebody beating stereotypes. Pet peeve of mine when white folks say "he's so articulate" when referencing a black male talking. Wtf you expect..

And, I have to agree with you more.
Like, what is "he articulates himself so well" mean? He's supposed to be on some N word s word stuff all the time or what? Also a bad look when cats say "he articulates himself so well", I'm my eyes anyway.

Last edited:
Lebron is 2 for 5 in the Finals...

People are gonna diminish that stat but i think its huge for his legacy.

I don't have dog in the race, but I think it will be interesting to see how both teams come out...

No games for 8 days, thread is gonna turn into hell. This non championship contending teams talk is the closest to basketball talk this thread will see for a while :lol:  

As you can already see by the current discussion on the use of the word "cornball"

I know bruh I'm just talking my ish for all the times I got told the Warriors were pretenders, the Warriors would get smacked in the playoffs yada yada :smokin

played that jon b video that was posted... then played donnel jones i wanna be came up next  ... too smooth. 

Man I have a bad feeling about Bron against the Warriors. Man if he loses his legacy will take a hit. Even though Love, Varejo out and Kyrie hurt dude will still get slayed. But hey Magic Johnson lost in the finals 4 times and still is a all time great.

Last edited:
Man I have a bad feeling about Bron against the Warriors. Man if he loses his legacy will take a hit. Even though Love, Varejo out and Kyrie hurt dude will still get slayed. But hey Magic Johnson lost in the finals 4 times and still is a all time great.

This

@DaNiKeRhiNoThat was a question son, not a statement.
It was a stupid question though.
I won't even.
You win
Fam its not about winning or losing.  Its about having thoughts that are borderline hateful.  The fact that you reached that question means that you associate articulate black men and cornball in the same thought.  I doubt you did that consciously.   the subconscious mind is where the madness lies, just sayin.. and as nt fam we are here to call u out.. you're still good in my book bro.. lets carry on back to basketball.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom