OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto has quit. This is as disgusting a display I've ever seen in the playoffs. Raptors are strait trash.

Bring on them frauds in ATL.

Somebody has to do the Jordan face on the "Take Care" album cover.

Come on ya'll 
laugh.gif

Toronto is bunz

If Kyle Lowry is your "star" you ain't making much noise come April. It was the exact same situation with Chris bosh.

They stay signing these above average players thinking they are stars.

It's sad.

22 & 16 thru 3qtrs as the first option on a team with a bad coach, no All Stars...yet the media hails Kyrie lol.

F it let em sleep bro, we got a gem on our hands, a real leader and if we get a few key acquisitions the east will be ours for years

John wall looking playoff ready so far this year . Dude was playing shook last year . Pierce not letting that happen

John wall looking playoff ready so far this year . Dude was playing shook last year . Pierce not letting that happen

Put the battery in his back, he's ready now.

He going to succeed in sprite of Whitman.

Last edited:
@notthefakeSVP: Imagine how good Wall would be if he didn't dance that one time.

SVP taking shots at Colin :lol:

22 & 16 thru 3qtrs as the first option on a team with a bad coach, no All Stars...yet the media hails Kyrie lol.
Let's not act like the Wizards didn't look completely done for a stretch during the regular season. There were pages and pages of posts disparaging the Wizards, and perhaps for good reason (this was after I tried to keep up hope for them as a top East team)

Beating the Raps is nothing to be that proud of though, honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom