OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would win in a fight? Coward or Chicken legs? 
nerd.gif

Let's not act like the Wizards didn't look completely done for a stretch during the regular season. There were pages and pages of posts disparaging the Wizards, and perhaps for good reason (this was after I tried to keep up hope for them as a top East team)

Beating the Raps is nothing to be that proud of though, honestly

Its kinda big when a majority of the nation picked us to lose, like last year against the bulls

We are a good team, top 5 defensive efficiency, idk why NT was throwing shade earlier today

Its kinda big when a majority of the nation picked us to lose, like last year against the bulls

We are a good team, top 5 defensive efficiency, idk why NT was throwing shade earlier today
They dont respect us bruh. DC is the capital of the world

You don't remember when I was sticking up for the Wiz and it led to the Wiz getting crapped on for pages (it was after Rose got hurt again)? Where were you then 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Let's not act like the Wizards didn't look completely done for a stretch during the regular season. There were pages and pages of posts disparaging the Wizards, and perhaps for good reason (this was after I tried to keep up hope for them as a top East team)

Beating the Raps is nothing to be that proud of though, honestly

I picked the Wizards to win the series but I didn't think it would be a sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom