OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe couldnt even get dwight under control
eyes.gif
Yeah, things went over your head there

We washed.

No other way to the describe it. If you can't figure out how to stop Josh Smith you are a horrible team.

We might not win a game.
As washed as you may be, it's not a series until a team loses on their home floor. Keep hope sir, the Rox aren't world beaters by any means

Last edited:
I've been running errands and stuff all day, and heard that Salena Gomez song like 40 times.....

and I'm surprised the NBA didn't make this the playoff song 
laugh.gif

If Rondo wasn't such a liability on offense you could deal with his antics to a certain extent.

We washed.

No other way to the describe it. If you can't figure out how to stop Josh Smith you are a horrible team.

We might not win a game.
As washed as you may be, it's not a series until a team loses on their home floor. Keep hope sir, the Rox aren't world beaters by any means

Bro, we done.

I know it when I see it.

There is no crime in losing these first two, especially the first but losing how we just lost this last game on the most basic of basketball plays isn't something you fix in a few days.

^reported

rondo gonna be the worse acquisition for cuban since rodman? :nerd:

Parsons. 15 million. Coulda had Ariza, Brewer, and Jsmoove.

But that's none of my business.

None of them dudes can create their own shot.

They flourishing because they play with Harden. We don't have a Harden :smh:
but yall have Have It All

Contract **** ****** his head up. :smh:

Monta when from leading the league in drives to the basketball to settling for midrange jumpers.

The
We washed.

We might not win a game.

Bro, we done.

I know it when I see it.

There is no crime in losing these first two, especially the first but losing how we just lost this last game on the most basic of basketball plays isn't something you fix in a few days.

Yall will win a game or two

What really sucks, is Houston really ain't emm playing that good.

Like if they got washed next round I wouldn't be shocked at all. We are just THAT bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom