OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ludacris talkin bout being black and not dying in Fast and Furious 
roll.gif
my *****

None of them dudes can create their own shot.

They flourishing because they play with Harden. We don't have a Harden :smh:

I've seen Brewer and Josh Smith create a bunch of shots. Mostly 3's where I shake my head NOOO then they make it and I cheer. Or when Brewer is running a track-meet with the ball that turns into a layup or a badly missed layup. Also Josh Smith can create, underrated passer as seen tonight.

Now that I think about it, they usually play together when Harden is out mostly. Don't make excuses for Parsons, he made his name on playing defense but ever since last year as a Rocket, he just stopped trying on that end.

Props on realizing the truth, but man, you just flat out gave up on your team lol. Sound like Carlisle giving up on Rondo and the question coming up why Rondo only played a couple seconds in the 2nd half and if he thinks Rondo is upset, he said "You gotta talk to him."

LOL, but the Mavs bench brigade always gave us trouble, thanks for getting rid of Wright. Now to neutralize JJ and Aminu somehow.

Last edited:

Well you can tell everybody you can tell everybody I'm the man I'm the man I'm the MAAAAAAAANNNNN

What really sucks, is Houston really ain't emm playing that good.

Like if they got washed next round I wouldn't be shocked at all. We are just THAT bad.

You look at it like that, but I'm looking at it like rockets not even playing good ball and we're still winning...wait til we really put it together. Missed so many layups and wide open 3's. Ariza was 1/9 tonight. Won't stay like that.

None of them dudes can create their own shot.

They flourishing because they play with Harden. We don't have a Harden :smh:

I've seen Brewer and Josh Smith create a bunch of shots. Mostly 3's where I shake my head NOOO then they make it and I cheer. Or when Brewer is running a track-meet with the ball that turns into a layup or a badly missed layup. Also Josh Smith can create, underrated passer as seen tonight.

Now that I think about it, they usually play together when Harden is out mostly. Don't make excuses for Parsons, he made his name on playing defense but ever since last year as a Rocket, he just stopped trying on that end.

Parsons was on my **** list all season until about a month before the regular season ended.

He was everything he needed him to be the last month and a half of the season.

On paper we still a decent team the pieces just don't fit. Monta got jealous of Parsons' deal and Parsons was trying not to step on anyone's toes in the beginning of the season.

Then Rondo came and destroyed any type of chemistry we had.

If we traded for a Dragic and say an Aaron Affalo we would be in a totally different situation right now. Sucks but thems the breaks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom