OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo
mean.gif

Used to be a fan.
Used to be my favorite player
mean.gif

Yall remember when he dislocated his elbow and everyone thought he was done for the playoffs and he came back out minutes later and played mostly with one arm?

Good times
ohwell.gif

Is it weird that I feel like Klaw getting banned can potentially jinx the Clippers? Then again, if the Spurs win, he'll make another comeback, so I probably shouldn't sweat it.

Doesnt matter its popivich vs doc rivers. I would bet my life the spurs win today

laugh.gif

Never liked Cuban, but what's next after Rondo, Dirk. Parson's?... I know he like's to spend but if he keeps up like this Dallas is going to be looking like the West Nets soon

laugh.gif

Never liked Cuban, but what's next after Rondo, Dirk. Parson's?... I know he like's to spend but if he keeps up like this Dallas is going to be looking like the West Nets soon
Dude built his own empire what's not to like? He's outspoken but gotta give him respect.

Resign Tyson and Aminu if he opts out... then everyone else is in question

Last edited:

Rondo
mean.gif

Used to be a fan.
Used to be my favorite player
mean.gif

Yall remember when he dislocated his elbow and everyone thought he was done for the playoffs and he came back out minutes later and played mostly with one arm?

Good times
ohwell.gif
THIS. 

How do you go from that performance to last night's performance? Saying he wasnt engaged is letting him off easy.

Son was straight pouting last night. Grow the f up  
mean.gif

Rondo got a ring and money now he dont know how to act

Scratch that he never knew how to act, kobe and lakers brass gonna dispute over how much rondo is worth

Rondo and Dwill fell off so hard, Rose is a bad playoff stint away from ending up like them
Rose is the only one with a legitimate excuse to fall off but even with his injuries he still hasn't fallen off like they have. He'll be aight if he stays healthy.

Crazy to look back and think people used to legit argue over who was the best between them and CP3.

Lakers fans have fun with that lol

There were rumblings among Mavs media that theres gonan be talks of a Parsons - Dwill trade this summer 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom