OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the 2nd round matchups have the potential to be great

CLE/CHI
ATL/WAS

MEM/GSW
HOU/LAC-SAS

Most of those should go at least 6 games.

Parsons out for the remainder of the 1st round

so that means the remainder of the playoffs for them?

Lebby vs. the Bulls has been good times for a minute. :smokin Chi-town had to have some sort of extra focus when playing him in the playoffs, because it definitely looks different.
Yea they have had some good ones. 3 or 4 times at least i believe.
Hopefully Noah won't let me down and give lebron all the trash talk he can handle. Without getting bogus techs and phantom fouls which bron has been known to get. Hope the refs just swallow their whistles and let em play. I'm pulling for Chicago. Big time. Interested to see how they will matchup Pau, Taj, and Noah against Mosgov, Love, and Thompson. Guessing Butler will guard lebron. Correct me if in wrong tho bulls fans.

rip playoff rondo 
frown.gif
 remember watching this game too he was on one. his jumpshot sliders were crazy this game. smh @ the refs at the end/series 
mean.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Cavs and Bulls 2nd round series is gonna be GREAT.
Lebby vs. the Bulls has been good times for a minute. :smokin Chi-town had to have some sort of extra focus when playing him in the playoffs, because it definitely looks different.[/quote] Good times, but too damn short. Bron always eliminates them in 5 games.

Maybe this time they'll get lucky and win 2 games. But Rose is still inconsistent as ever and now Niko is hobbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom