OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
make it happen
smokin.gif
I don't even care who we get this offseason if this happens 
laugh.gif

[quote name="mrlbjjdkb"][QUOTE name="ColdCity"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]I know everyone's looking forward to Rondo on the Lakers, but... different jersey number, please?

Please? :\ [/QUOTE]wasnt that fishers #? :lol: [/QUOTE]yea i think it was fishers #. but that 2 looks ill on him  :wow: [/quote]It was, and Fisher was my dude. Huge fan. I know his number won't be retired, but seeing it draped on garbage like that, I can't even. :\

I hope you guys all realize Dirk is getting a front office job with the Mavs that will pay him $10 million/year.

Originally Posted by mrlbjjdkb  
Originally Posted by ColdCity  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
I know everyone's looking forward to Rondo on the Lakers, but... different jersey number, please?

Please?
ohwell.gif
wasnt that fishers #?
laugh.gif
yea i think it was fishers #. but that 2 looks ill on him  
eek.gif
It was, and Fisher was my dude. Huge fan. I know his number won't be retired, but seeing it draped on garbage like that, I can't even.
ohwell.gif
garbage?  
indifferent.gif

I knew Rondo was done in game 1 when Monta had the ball at the top of the arc. He had at least 2 defenders on him, looked at Rondo who had about 10 feet all around him and then shot the ball rather than pass.

I hope you guys all realize Dirk is getting a front office job with the Mavs that will pay him $10 million/year.

"Consultant"

He getting his money one way or the other, Cuban is a **** but loyal to him always.

i would love to see a video with all the lockeroom interactions for every team in the league...

"Consultant"

He getting his money one way or the other, Cuban is a **** but loyal to him always.
He's said a bunch of times that he has most of his contract money saved up... he isn't a flashy dude money isn't an issue for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom