OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he can't touch lebron now.....  
indifferent.gif

That what I was thinking 
laugh.gif

KD was just telling the truth 

He coulda went Jordan Crawford and said hes the best better and even could be better than MJ but he chilled

Not a fan of the term "the offs." Is "playoffs" really a long enough word to warrant an abbreviation?

Man, somebody once told me that they say "cuh" because it's a shorter version of "cuz" (which is already shortened :lol:) So anything is possible.

Not a fan of the term "the offs." Is "playoffs" really a long enough word to warrant an abbreviation?
Man, somebody once told me that they say "cuh" because it's a shorter version of "cuz" (which is already shortened
laugh.gif
) So anything is possible.
When I moved back to the States, 

people were callin' me that and I had no idea what they were sayin'.

Just stood there confused like, "What is a cuh?"

Man, somebody once told me that they say "cuh" because it's a shorter version of "cuz" (which is already shortened :lol: ) So anything is possible.

When I moved back to the States, 

people were callin' me that and I had no idea what they were sayin'.

Just stood there confused like, "What is a cuh?"

:lol: Man, dude called me that, I'm like "What, the f is that?" He goes on to say it's a shorter way of saying 'cuz', I told him it's just replacing the 'z' for an 'h', he wasn't convinced.

How deron get so bad man?

He's an under achiever. Easy to hide it in Utah. I read an interview w/ Paul Pierce and said dude didn't have the hunger to win.....it shows. Boozer wasn't the only person to leave their talents in Utah.

So rondos last game was yesterday? Dude not gonna show up to the stadium in dallas Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom