OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the minute you sign with Adidas, you fall off, get hurt, or your luck changes.

Give Joe Johnson the ball
see u over there rooting for bky. Oh well.
smokin.gif
I just want the drama man. A Joe Johnson bucket would have been epic

A Win is a win is a win. I'll take that one all damn day. Great game bky fans. #hawks rising.

Last edited:
What do we say about Damian Lillard if he goes another year without making any quantifiable improvement to his game?

What do we say about Damian Lillard if he goes another year without making any quantifiable improvement to his game?
Be calling him average like Bledsoe, if he doesn't make  those "quantifiable improvements"

Last edited:

He's a four year college player what do yall expect dude came into the league hella polished but basically near his ceiling

He's a four year college player what do yall expect dude came into the league hella polished but basically near his ceiling
Hey I'm not hating on the guy, I like Dame Lillard, but still. After this 2nd half of the season and all the talking hes done, he's bringing himself into the light in a bad way

Thinking the Wiz probably going to wash these dudes next round. 

Hey I'm not hating on the guy, I like Dame Lillard, but still. After this 2nd half of the season and all the talking hes done, he's bringing himself into the light in a bad way

Im just saying he is what he is, pretty much mastered the pick and roll good shooter and slasher, bad defender, pretty good athlete

I really dont expect him to improve that greatly

Just think if the hawks had thabo, would be straight blowouts....

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why Portland is playing a half court game against us. They rarely run and its only hurting them. If they are going to steal a game or two, they are going to have to pick up the pace somehow.

I would say at least get some assists if you can't score, Lillard. 

Then I remember he only averages like 5 of those.

You fools putting him ahead of CP before the ASB...
laugh.gif
Just stay quiet. DOn't even admit being wrong, maybe nobody will know its you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom