OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody here still doubting the hawks lol just like all season then they won 60 games bky is a better team than their record. They have the highest payroll in the league. And had they had had Thad from the beginning of the season they'd prob would have been a 4 or 5 seed.

Dudes basketball opinion is absolute trash, always skip over his posts.
laugh.gif
Playoffs bring out the blatant shots

JD, 
pimp.gif

JD NEVER FORGETS

Eh. I'll take the Hawks serious once they've won some playoff series. A good season is just that.

Who said Lillard was better than CP3?
laugh.gif
Don't do this. 

You're going to make us go find the quotes.

Please don't.

Who said Lillard was better than CP3?
laugh.gif

I think it's common knowledge to anybody who has been watching the NBA this season that Lillard is better than Chris Paul
roll.gif

Nevermind.

But, it didn't stop there. Mister Friendly wasn't the only one.

50% of the TOP 5 PG lists had Lillard and Wall in front of CP.

I guess your not gonna stop talking til they are eliminated huh?
am I not aloud to respond to u when u referring to my team. Are u gonna stop talking when your team gets eliminated cause if thats the trend then nobody would be talking except for the fans of 1 team. And ive never picked the haeks to win it all here. Not once. So obviously im picking them to get eliminated. Eventually.

Last edited:
[quote name="hypebeast5"][quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Everybody here still doubting the hawks lol just like all season then they won 60 games.[/quote]I guess your not gonna stop talking til they are eliminated (you're banned from the thread) huh?[/quote] Fixed.

i try my best to not post any outlandish **** just because i don't want it dug up 3 months later if i'm wrong :lol:

Nah its cool that you reply just saying its a little redundant, im kinda looking forward to the end of hawks talk after round 2 is over

[quote name="rck3sactown"]Guys. Can we take a moment to talk more about the Hawks?[/quote]*Wait for it, waaaaiiit for it*

"But they played today. :rolleyes "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom