OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs Cuban's waiting with an open wallet for LMA.
Come home LMA 
pimp.gif

[quote name="awwsome"]Spurs waiting with an open wallet for LMA.[/quote]Oh my damn.

Kawhi, Green, & LMA moving forward w/ Pop?

:x

Jimmy Butler's NBA Cares segment is horrible. 
laugh.gif

It's a damn shame everyone on Portland is hurt. This would have been such a competitive series. 

Jimmy Butler's NBA Cares segment is horrible. :lol:

It's a damn shame everyone on Portland is hurt. This would have been such a competitive series. 

Considering Wes Matthews is a Grizz killer, it most definitely would have been. I still think the Grizz would have won in 6 because they beat them with Matthews all year long, but I don't think Memphis would be dominating like this.

Didn't really care for the Luda concert to be honest. Don't need that for a playoff game in my opinion. Just puts unneeded pressure on the home team. Really glad Millsap Finally got his jumper back. He's still favoring the shoulder and seems to still be a little hesitant to go up strong. It will come though. Lead the Hawks in scoring tonight with a modest 19 points.

Jimmy Butler's NBA Cares segment is horrible. 
laugh.gif

Considering Wes Matthews is a Grizz killer, it most definitely would have been. I still think the Grizz would have won in 6 because they beat them with Matthews all year long, but I don't think Memphis would be dominating like this.
Pretty much, without a real threat at SG Lillard couldn't cook up even if he wanted to, Matthews is a very underrated 2 way player.... dude's shot is straight cash too.

But we won two titles after

Yeah, but was never the same. Just wasn‘t. Kobe turned to some cult faith, you forgot him citing PSLAM qutoes and talking stuff? I knew he was scared. Now look at him the past two years, he speaks like Tom Cruise at some scientology function. "Yall mada fadas soft, we will win, we dont tank,, ffff mitch".

I wouldnt be surprised if Kobe was that Monk in Ages of Empire, converting enemies.onto your.own team with the jesus talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom