OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn MisterFriendly was arguing for HGH legalization a couple days ago nice to know that he's on that good kush and alcohol

Dudes basketball opinion is absolute trash, always skip over his posts. :lol:

Oh my opinions are trash and you skip over them :lol:

Yet I remember last week saying the Hawks were basically cast offs except 2 players you challenged it saying some nonsense about ESPN then I listed their rotation and how could be considered cast offs

What to do you know this site resident flavor on the month NBA bot had nothing to say.

In fact I'm not sure if I've directly replied to anything you said recently because your posts really lack any type of opinion

They are just

"Video game James is going to go for 50/10/9/6"

"Gobert going to win multiple MVP and Defensive POYs"

" I want Stephen Curry to be my daddy"

I'm like am on Twitter or something :lol:

Originally Posted by phar0  
Jordan crying face is the best thing to happen to the internet

oh the entertainement
I think it's stupid, for real.
laugh.gif

Ain't no way I'm the only one, either.
is it possible to report a mod?

They dont have "it"

Honestly i believe we have what it takes to shut em down, but ima leave it at that, i cant wait to see the second round, it will at least be good
so the hawks dont have "it" whatever the hell that is and the Raps and Wiz do? I don't get It. Wiz didn't look too good against atlanta during the regular season either. Matchup problems in the post with hawks versatile bigs. In this awful weak east conference the wiz and Raps finished 4th and 5th.

Last edited:
Oh my opinions are trash and you skip over them
laugh.gif

Yet I remember last week saying the Hawks were basically cast offs except 2 players you challenged it saying some nonsense about ESPN then I listed their rotation and how could be considered cast offs

What to do you know this site resident flavor on the month NBA bot had nothing to say.

In fact I'm not sure if I've directly replied to anything you said recently because your posts really lack any type of opinion

They are just

I'm like am on Twitter or something
laugh.gif
I LOVE PLAYOFF TIME

SHOTS ARE FIRED WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE

BUCKLE UP

Oh my opinions are trash and you skip over them
laugh.gif

They are just

laugh.gif
I LOVE PLAYOFF TIME

SHOTS ARE FIRED WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE

BUCKLE UP
the dunk contest is back!

Damn MisterFriendly was arguing for HGH legalization a couple days ago nice to know that he's on that good kush and alcohol

Dudes basketball opinion is absolute trash, always skip over his posts.
laugh.gif

They are just

laugh.gif
Bruh
laugh.gif

I think reggie has early onset dementia. Has all the symptoms.

Cp3 cooking early. Blake eatting splitter like soufflé

Oh my opinions are trash and you skip over them :lol:

They are just

I'm like am on Twitter or something :lol:
And they want me banned lol. Just for rooting for my team too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom