OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Blake griffin knows these aren't the loudest fans. Lakers games are boring and quiet, so idk why these "fans" would be the loudest lol

wow that shot by kawaii

this one is over early  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh my opinions are trash and you skip over them :lol:

Yet I remember last week saying the Hawks were basically cast offs except 2 players you challenged it saying some nonsense about ESPN then I listed their rotation and how could be considered cast offs

What to do you know this site resident flavor on the month NBA bot had nothing to say.

In fact I'm not sure if I've directly replied to anything you said recently because your posts really lack any type of opinion

They are just

"Video game James is going to go for 50/10/9/6"

"Gobert going to win multiple MVP and Defensive POYs"

" I want Stephen Curry to be my daddy"

I'm like am on Twitter or something :lol:

So I say you have a terrible opinion and you give me an example of the only time I responded to you because, low and behold, it was something totally idiotic you said. :lol:

Obviously I'm excited about great players because I'm a fan of the game but I'm one of the most opionated posters easily, just not the Charles Barkley esque nonsense that you spew.

Last edited:
How is watching the Grizzlies play like watching paint dry?

Playoff Z-Bo and Playoff Tony Allen have to be two of my favorite things to watch in all of sports :lol:

Plus Marc Gasol is just ******* great at basketball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom