OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing you can do when Timmy and Kawhi miss a combined 8 shots. Kawhi got Redick on lock down.

Crawford is playing stupid. Nobody outside of Blake and Cp3 are showing up.

mean.gif
mean.gif

Need these bum *** clippers to win so we can smack em in the 2nd round 

if baby davis could jump over a sunday newspaper he could grab at least one rebound...

same cat that does stuff like this..

and flops during scuffles. Found out not too long ago he's smashing my ex-gf. bruh..I was shocked. Not salty or anything, i find it hilarious. dude is ******ed as hell :lol:

Duncan is cooking the alleged DPOY.

Kawhi is on his team though.

Draymond isn't playing right now.

Idk if you've seen my posts on DeAndre but just to be clear, I don't agree at all with the DeAndre for DPOY thing that Doc and Barkley and Shaq and some others in the media are pushing. Dray and Kawhi and Bogut and probably some others have been more valuable on defense. That's why I wrote alleged.

Last edited:
Draymond isn't playing right now.

Idk if you've seen my posts on DeAndre but just to be clear, I don't agree at all with the DeAndre for DPOY thing that Doc and Barkley and Shaq and some others in the media are pushing. Dray and Kawhi and Bogut and probably some others have both been more valuable on defense. That's why I wrote alleged.
Careful, your friend Mister will claim you a hater or some **** for ragging on DJ

No one really thinks DeAndre Jordan should win DPoY do they?

I know that just hurt Timmy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom