OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze needs a reality tv show

playing ball with NBA players, NBA player smashing his ex, the framework is there for a hit.

Yeah. Only fools think Deandre is a Dpoy candidate. He's not on either of the Projected all defensive 1st or 2nd teams for me, and a lot of people. Great weak side defender, above average on ball defender.

Freeze needs a reality tv show

playing ball with NBA players, NBA player smashing his ex, the framework is there for a hit.
dude name drops more then that one rapper. ..
pimp.gif
 no hate tho.   props freeze......

A confirmed dummy, another confirmed dummy, and potential dummies.
Well, you asked who
Yeah. Only fools think Deandre is a Dpoy candidate. He's not on either of the Projected all defensive 1st or 2nd teams for me, and a lot of people. Great weak side defender, above average on ball defender.
Dude, I swear dudes don't come out and help me when I'm getting attacked my multiple people. I said the same exact thing with NO MALICE in my words and I done touched off so many nerves. Nobody tried to help me lol

bruh my dude jimmy is literally everywhere. every big game he's like waldo in that *****.

if baby davis could jump over a sunday newspaper he could grab at least one rebound...

same cat that does stuff like this..

and flops during scuffles. Found out not too long ago he's smashing my ex-gf. bruh..I was shocked. Not salty or anything, i find it hilarious. dude is ******ed as hell
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Bruh, I know the feeling.

Got my girl stole by Hollis Price(ex OU Baller) in like 02, I was like, "just because he can ball or whatever", girl bye.

Found out my ex was blowing Josh Heupel after and possibly while I was with her, I was like "just because he can ball or whatever", girl bye.

Hose are for everybody. Skeezers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom