OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So impressed with Marcus Smart.

He stayed in College that extra year because they legit had a real shot(should have anyway) at a National Title, lost first round but, that really did wonders for his attitude and his game. Dude has a long career ahead of him, good choice to stay, for him.

The finals logo in the middle of the court was the coolest thing they ever did. Don't know why they took it away

k.love out here like d.rose
cuz he da only guy that listens to tim mcgraw
KLove-Yearbook.jpg

I don't get how a Playoff Logo would get slippery but a Team Logo wouldn't.

Just make the Playoff logo out of the same wood/paint as the Team logo, right?

He stayed in College that extra year because they legit had a real shot(should have anyway) at a National Title, lost first round but, that really did wonders for his attitude and his game. Dude has a long career ahead of him, good choice to stay, for him.

naw. he reaches for peoples dingle berries, proally couldnt pass the 100 level classes again, or 200 level art class drawing newds of fresh wangsta meats was too hard.so he bolted to the NBA.

Last edited:

naw. he reaches for peoples dingle berries, proally couldnt pass the 100 level classes again, or 200 level art class drawing newds of fresh wangsta meats was too hard.so he bolted to the NBA.
Do you even know what dingleberries are?

Those XIIs tho. :smokin :smokin

My first Jordans. :smokin

I can still smell them. :smokin

my first jordans too bro. I had the white/reds. Was the only dude in school with em too, errbody was jocking...til that next saturday..when the black reds drop. then i wasnt **** lol.

Black and reds were my first. And you're right, I walked into school the next day and had everyone ooh-ing and aah-ing. :lol:

I haven't bought a pair of Jordans in years, but if these release it'll be a minimum of three pairs.

Last edited:

Do you even know what dingleberries are?
lol im not using it as excessive as what ur thinking.

he slingshots his fist into male genitilia like ex boston KG. ya heard?
din·gle·ber·ry

ˈdiNGəlˌberē/

noun
vulgar slang

plural noun: dingleberries

1. 1.

a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.

2. 2.

USinformal

a foolish or inept person.

[quote name="Bravelude"][quote name="erupt107th"]
KLove-Yearbook.jpg
[/quote]u got da ones on kobe?[/quote]Kobe's?

"Favorite place: with my girlfriend, giving her the awesome bf every girl deserves.

Favorite music group: I don't have one, because I'm not in a band... yet. When I am, that will be my favorite music group.

Favorite memory: everyone who wasn't in the gym shooting with me.

What I like to do in my free time: basketball, mostly shooting."

Etc.

Last edited:
Kobe's?

"Favorite place: with my girlfriend, giving her the awesome bf every girl deserves.

Favorite music group: I don't have one, because I'm not in a band... yet. When I am, that will be my favorite music group.

Favorite memory: everyone who want I the gym shooting with me.

What I like to do in my free time: basketball, mostly shooting."

Etc.

lol. pre colorodo-esqe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom