OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

iEXieArOu2THl.gif
Antidope = Kevin Love

The rest of the thread = everyone else on the team
when DBD got the boot

This is why player rankings are stupid
People like who they like and are rarely unbiased. 

What'd ryanjman do to get banned?

*shrugs*

[ivan drago] if he dies, he dies [/ivan drago]

Back to hoops...so, in looking back in previous DPOY winners (in comparison to a Kawhi winning), was there a year where someone like Lebron should have won? I guess what I'm getting at is was Kawhi better this year than Lebron ever was in his career? Or was Lebron coming up short just a result of his competition for the award?
Theres been years where lebron couldve been mvp,dpoy and most imrpoved. He should have a Dpoy without a doubt, ppl dont like Lebron though
dude has 4 mvps but people don't like him?

It's a safe bet a lot of people that vote for one vote for the other.

who doesn't like him?

Joakim Noah and Mo Williams don't count. 

No way dude took chips from a fan. 

laugh.gif
 JKidd's hennessy

Last edited:
:lol: what is wrong with Kevin Love in that shot? dude really wanted no parts of that celebration

Last edited:
[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]With More Time on His Hands, Rajon Rondo Gives Connect Four Advice to Children[/h2]

rondo-connect.jpg

Connect Four — variously known as Find Four, Fourplay, and Four in a Row — is a classic two-player game of strategy. Fast, fun, and deceptively simple, it’s the ideal game for competitive strategic thinkers of every age. Every week, champion Connect Four player Rajon Rondo takes the time to answer your questions about Connect Four strategy, gameplay, and positional play.

screen-shot-2015-04-22-at-9-11-14-pm.png

Q: Hi, Rajon.

I love playing Connect Four. I always play with my dad and sometimes now I can beat him! I like to be yellow because that’s the color of bees, and I always like to drop my first chip in the left corner. What would your next move be in this situation?

Thanks,
Becky, Age 6. Santa Monica, CA.

rondo_and_carlisle.png
A: Becky,

screen-shot-2015-04-22-at-9-11-22-pm.png

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your dad lets you win. Either that or he’s more trash at this game than you are. This is terrible chip placement. If you were my child and you made this move, I wouldn’t speak to you for at least five months. There are over four trillion possible permutations to Connect Four, and you picked the ****tiest way to begin your game. Start in the center every single time if you want to win. Never start in the corners. Or I guess do whatever you want if you want to continue to be trash.

Cheers,
Rajon

screen-shot-2015-04-22-at-9-11-29-pm.png

Q: Mr. Rondo,

You are my favorite basketball player and Connect Four player. I was hoping you could help me with this game. I am playing the yellow color and it is my move, but no matter what I do I think I’m going to lose. What should I do?

Reese, Age 5. Orlando, FL.

ns_21mavsrockets26_43477535_629.png
A: Reese,

screen-shot-2015-04-22-at-9-11-34-pm.png

Ya burnt. No matter where you put your chip, red would still have four ways to finish you. I love getting chumps like you in situations like this. This is a Sophie’s Choice, which is when you have to choose which of your kids gets murdered by the Nazis. Watch that movie, you might learn something. How did you let red get the middle locked up with three chips going across? Never play Connect Four again.

Best,
Rajon

screen-shot-2015-04-22-at-9-11-40-pm.png

Q: Dear Rajon,

I am your biggest fan. How did you hurt your back? P.S., I like to make pictures with my Connect Four game. This is a face that I just made.

Naveen, Age 5. Boston, MA.

screen-shot-2015-04-22-at-1-06-42-am-1.png
A: Naveen,

What the ****? That looks nothing like a face. Like, this so little resembles a face that I wonder if you might not have some undiagnosed eye problem or maybe a brain tumor. Let me ask you something: Why are you wasting my time? Get your eyes checked.

As for my back, I hurt it bending down to pick up the pile of **** plays that my coach drops on the court every time he opens his damn mouth. I know what plays to run just like I know what a face looks like.

Cheers,
Rajon

Q: Mr. Rondo,

Last week you came to my son’s school and played him and a number of other students in Connect Four. You called him “obviously an idiot” and said his opening strategy was “like the work of an inbred with fetal alcohol syndrome who was probably dropped on his head.” He says that when he was about to win, you knocked the game over and pulled the fire alarm. I don’t have a question.

Raymond, Age 39. Austin, TX.

rajon-rondo.png
A: Raymond,

Whatever, dude.

Rondo out.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/wi...e-to-children/
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KL is a full time defensive stopper

Lebron is or was asked to do it stretches
Missing 19 games?? 

Thats bull.

Yes I was surprised that he won in spite of that

That should tell you have dominant he was though

That's just it he shouldn't have won, missed 19 games and took him about 10+ games coming back to start looking dominant...

Not taking nothing from him but honestly didn't even know he was in the race

It him that many games to look dominant offensively but he's played defense since day one

Also he's most crucial to the Spurs defense than Draymond Green is to the Warriors if that counts for anything

Maybe there's metric that shows whose defensive value is higher

I'm not sure if there's one for wings

Last edited:
KL is a full time defensive stopper

Lebron is or was asked to do it stretches
Missing 19 games?? 

Thats bull.

Yes I was surprised that he won in spite of that

That should tell you have dominant he was though

That's just it he shouldn't have won, missed 19 games and took him about 10+ games coming back to start looking dominant...

Not taking nothing from him but honestly didn't even know he was in the race

Draymond green was robbed but its whatever, to play defense you gotta be available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom