OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1176x1928.png.ef8df2680ec4476cad7f2e5c6cdfa9ac.large

Meant to put this in the correct thread :lol:

Memphis/Portland SHOULD end in 5 games.

Conley gives Lillard trouble and if Marc plays like the dominant Marc, Grizz should take care of business. No knock on Portland, but it more so deals with their injuries and lack of depth on the bench with those injuries. BUT, knowing how the Grizz like to make EVERY SINGLE GAME COMPETITIVE, this series would probably go 6 games. As long as Conley and TA play throughout the entire series, I have the Grizz in 5.

Like I said, Grizz never seem to take care of business against a weaker opponent. I've only seen them do it once and that was when OKC was without Westbrook and Grizz won in 5. But, that was probably the only series where they were listed as favorites too :lol:

No, no, it's a symbol, an unspoken message to the league and fans and critics and terrorists and allies and future generations.

One of 2 things:
- it stays open and Antidope's going to change the title to make it a thread for the discussion of non-playoff teams
- it gets locked if/when someone makes an off-season thread for the discussion of non-playoff NBA teams

I wonder if Brad Stevens will get to Cesar/Julius Randle legendary status around NT if the Celtics win one game

@DarthSka  , I like those ideas. Someone make it happen, it's just that the same discussion is happening in two threads. One thread should be for playoff teams and the other for non playoff teams/off season

Last edited:
[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]@DarthSka
 , I like those ideas. Someone make it happen, it's just that the same discussion is happening in two threads. One thread should be for playoff teams and the other for non playoff teams/off season[/quote]Exactly.

Make it happen, Antidope. Change the title or I can lock it so someone can make an off-season thread, please. Makes no difference to me. Just don't need the confusion of the same discussion taking place in multiple threads.

Playoff teams here, non-playoff teams elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Vincent Van Ho  
@DarthSka
 , I like those ideas. Someone make it happen, it's just that the same discussion is happening in two threads. One thread should be for playoff teams and the other for non playoff teams/off season
Exactly.

Make it happen, Antidope. Change the title or I can lock it so someone can make an off-season thread, please. Makes no difference to me. Just don't need the confusion of the same discussion taking place in multiple threads.

Playoff teams here, non-playoff teams elsewhere.
Its been handled.

Wiz advancing past the first round gonna be tough, but if we do i feel we can shock the world

Well not shock cause no one outside of Georgia believes in the hawks...

[quote name="sea manup"]if the refs let them play the mavs are going to the second round [/quote]Soooooo, Rockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom