OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i said he didnt go off in game 1, get off my **** already
roll.gif
. i normally dont respond to you this is the last time, get off my ****. ur just a harden **** rider. 
Nope, Curry is my vote for MVP

Scores the second most points in a playoff debut ever... Didnt go off. You gotta chill man

You have been watchin this whole game and your conclusion is the Warriors are losing because their jumpshots arent falling? SMFH.
curry and thompson still hitting, but everyone else aint. They dont have a legit post up option and they dont drive enough to the basket. Hence them losing right now.

My guys blocking everything at the rim. If we can hold off the 3s that magically drip and keep playing D spreading the rock around, its ov.

Talking bout ad and rose by that time it will be ad and jimmy buckets

#PostMagicJohnsonTweets

@MagicJohnson: The Spurs showed great mental toughness tonight in the win over the Clippers. That's why they the are the defending NBA champs.

@MagicJohnson: The Clippers lack of mental toughness and costly turnovers are the reasons they lost the game tonight.

#PostMagicJohnsonTweets

@MagicJohnson: The Spurs showed great mental toughness tonight in the win over the Clippers. That's why they the are the defending NBA champs.

@MagicJohnson: The Clippers lack of mental toughness and costly turnovers are the reasons they lost the game tonight.
#insight

You have been watchin this whole game and your conclusion is the Warriors are losing because their jumpshots arent falling? SMFH.

curry and thompson still hitting, but everyone else aint. They dont have a legit post up option and they dont drive enough to the basket. Hence them losing right now.

Wrong. Sorry.

The Warriors are losing because they are on pace to give up damn near 120 points. Are you even watching?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom