OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Sorry.

The Warriors are losing because they are on pace to give up damn near 120 points. Are you even watching?
Are you watching? that part of the reason they losing. Get out the jelly. Note, besides Klay and Curry, no other GSW has made a 3 tonight

Last edited:
If only I could bring up those posts from the beginning of this thread. Got into a full debate on how the Warriors would respond if their offense was lacking and they got hit in the mouth. :lol:

Last edited:
Dat Barbosa #HeroBall
laugh.gif

It's one game, little early for the I told you so's

The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series (probably not blown out for the majority of the playoffs) So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable and were going to run through NOP.

Remember, this was suppose to be the "easiest series" in the 1st round.

Last edited:
The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series. So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable.
They won one game, you're going to break that out? Pat yourself on the back I guess then

The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series. So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable.
Right. They good for regular season ball. Once the game gets slow they suffer. David Lee would be helping a lot

They won one game, you're going to break that out? Pat yourself on the back I guess then

What do you want to happen? For the Pelicans to win beat them in the series before I can say anything? :lol:

My question was answered after seeing this game. The Warriors are not world beaters.

If only I could bring up those posts from the beginning of this thread. Got into a full debate on how the Warriors would respond if their offense was lacking and they got hit in the mouth. :lol:

Pels defense has improved every game, been cutting off the paint and defending individually by staying in front of their man. It takes discipline because the Splash bros hit crazy shots but overall the percentages will be in their favor.

It's one game, little early for the I told you so's

The point is that it happened against an 8th seed. I don't think anyone expected them to get blown out in any game during this series (probably not blown out for the majority of the playoffs) So, its time for the "i told you so's". I never said they would lose the series, but people were talking like GSW was unbeatable and were going to run through NOP.

Remember, this was suppose to be the "easiest series" in the 1st round.
Dude what's your point? Spurs went 7 with Dallas last year and every team after that went down with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom