OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yet the guy up top bets they're both fine now.  
laugh.gif

white women are the holy grail for dudes who put the p on the pedestal.  
The **** you so bothered for, caring about who other men find attractive. More non whites for you then, be happy

Two things...

- Monty Williams is so fired as soon as this series is over :lol:

- Does anybody remember just how ******* corny LeBron was while in Miami? Especially during the press conferences...its night and day. The dude is an actual normal human being now and doesn't dress like a kid dressing for his first day of high school. We haven't had to listen to his cocky and smug *** answers at press conferences next to an even more smug ole Quagmire lookin boy.

100%

I bet those two are fine now, though.
I'd smash, and I don't know what they look like now. I'd smash for sure. Today. Right now. Bareback prolly.
tired.gif
you know shorty on the left was hella dtf in college. prolly gave up the sweaty top after that pic. jump on the right got that long chest = no boobs.
laugh.gif

White women are women too.

You sound jaded. Or racist. Or mad white women don't want you. Or all of the above.

laugh.gif

The **** you so bothered for, caring about who other men find attractive. More non whites for you then, be happy
Nah brother Im for all races... I don't discriminate, hot women come in all shades and sizes.   having said that, those 2 are extra mild.  

Last edited:

Nah brother Im for all races... I don't discriminate, hot women come in all shades and sizes.   having said that, those 2 are extra mild.  
You right just seemed weird to single out white women. No need to discriminate any particular flavor of p

D
 ​
Not usually, but semi-regularly. As long as I don't have any meetings or anything, it works just as well as being in the office.
Damn I got to get into another line of work

Just realized I got an email to set up a phone interview with a new company. Need dat career change up

Last edited:
They should do a real karaoke show, lip sync is pointless.. karaoke would be epic

Was disappoint in the lip sync show, had to turn that joint off 30 seconds in

Last edited:
View media item 1504993

Made the two hour drive up north. Amazing game. Crowd was hype the entire game. Props to Bucks fans. They were actually loud. I say it was 60/40 pro Milwaukee. I've never gotten so many dirty looks. I loved it. I was loud from the tip! Great night.

Oh lawd i cannot wait to read through this thread tonight.

Giants sweep the dodgers

Ate a bbq rib sandwhich

Now its time to see all the people look like idiots hating on the warriors :lol:

These lower-seed teams are doing pretty good except for the Nets. Bucks, Celtics and Pelicans are not intimidated. Thought Mavs would play better also, big disappointment.

I'd have to be guilty as charged :lol:,definitely didn't expect NOLA to self-immolate the way they did down the stretch :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom