OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lawd i cannot wait to read through this thread tonight.

Giants sweep the dodgers

Ate a bbq rib sandwhich

Now its time to see all the people look like idiots hating on the warriors :lol:

i'll save you the trouble....

Warriors better win by 20....

Warriors hot...

Warriors getting whooped...

Warriors non contenders...

Warriors getting lucky making a game....

Warriors ain't going to win tho...

Pelicans coach need to be fired... Pelicans suck.... Only AD is good... Pelicans blew it.... Pelicans can win the series... Pelicans... etc.... LOL

Damn I got to get into another line of work

Just realized I got an email to set up a phone interview with a new company. Need dat career change up

Much like lawdog, I myself am also a part time phone sex operator however I work with female clients. Welcome to the industry

Wait, what is Lawdog's work alias?  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1504993

Made the two hour drive up north. Amazing game. Crowd was hype the entire game. Props to Bucks fans. They were actually loud. I say it was 60/40 pro Milwaukee. I've never gotten so many dirty looks. I loved it. I was loud from the tip! Great night.

being at a playoff game is awesome.

got tickets last minute to Knicks-Pacers game 2 in 2013 & it was by far the best experience i've ever had at a basketball game.

Can't lie, this game is easing the pain of the Clips loss a bit.

Even if the warriors did lose this game nothing can take away that pain you feeling.

Yall had that game. Chris paul doesnt pass to blake and you guys most likely would have won. Be up 2-0. Now you guys will probably lose in 6 now not winning a single game in san antonio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom