OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one picked us outside of DC and we've gone up 2-0 on the road. Most impressive East team so far. Love how the Bulls and Cavs are letting us slide under the radar.

Clearly you aren't in the NT Playoff Bracket where the majority of us, outside of DC, picked the Wiz to the beat the Raps.

Have a seat fam.

View media item 1505270

A majority of people in their picked the raps

If you picked the wiz good sir me and you are in the minority, hec even wiz fans picked the raps in the Wizards thread

Maybe some people changed it afterwards but he majority of the picks I saw were the Wiz before the deadline.

Either way, I'm not surprised, this is what they should be doing to the Raps.

How do you feel about the Mavs now? Like you, I thought they at least had a shot to push that series to 6 but now it's a wrap.

Would you all consider Curry as a once in a generation type talent with the way he quickly shoots the ball?

I say yes :lol:

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Would you all consider Curry as a once in a generation type talent with the way he quickly shoots the ball?

I say yes :lol:

Yes. His outside shooting ability is transcendent. Whether it will lead the Dubs to a title remains to be seen. But its absolutely fair to call him a generational shooter.

Even ESPN had Raps as a 64% favorite, while rockets were a 54% favorite

I picked the mavs under the impression Parsons and Rondo would play the full series

Still shocked they fell so flat

This.

And lets not act like even Wizards fans (including BowB4Me) haven't written them off as non-contenders at times this season. They've been pretty damn inconsistent. So, while they are looking better against a regressing Raptors team, how can anyone be sure it will be the same in the next round?

Your right, I did. When you lose by 20 to Sac then 30 to GS I had to keep it 100 and say they looked like garbage. I didn't expect them to go up 2-0 on the road. Win the series though yes.

But only the Clippers are floppers though . . .
mean.gif

If I recall correctly, Harrison Barnes had a flop last night that was just as bad.
Barnes' was worse 
mean.gif

Fines need to be big on things like this, hockey gives penalties for embellishing, basketball needs to come up with penalties outside of fines. Or make the fines BIG

Last edited:
Ugh, I hate floppers. Biggest pet peeve in all of basketball.

At least let there be contact before you hit the ground, for god's sake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom