OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes def didn't get hit but it looked like Draymond got tapped on the chin and threw himself on the ground.

Assuming they both complete the sweep, Cavs/Bulls should play Game 1 on Tuesday or Wednesday, right?

Assuming they both complete the sweep, Cavs/Bulls should play Game 1 on Tuesday or Wednesday, right?

The 2nd round will not start until all of the games in the 1st round are complete. More than likely the 2nd round will start May 2.

Game 7's or Game 1's will start May 2nd if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
There's levels to this thoo 
laugh.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11033-1363793862-18.gif

you love them angles more than fat broads on ig.... stop that cappin you know that mess aint true

Ha ha ha. We cool in the MKX thread but in here ain't no love. I knew that would get a reaction from the Bulls homies.

def cool in the mk thread but lies is lies is lies.... stop trying to wk them myspace angles to make solo name seem tougher than he is.... its haliro---us

:lol:

Last edited:
https://thepostmove.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kevin-love-blake-griffin.jpg [IMG]

When Clipper fans see another team Flop

what's up with dudes in here wanting a girl who hoops? :x probably the same ones hoping she plays video games, wears jays and tatted up. sounds like yall want a boyfriend and want to call her daddy. we don't do that ish in Harlem b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom