OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A fine woman is a fine woman. There are worse things to cut a chick off for than hooping
i never said anything about cutting off a chick for hooping but it's not a turn on for me if they hoop and I can't find why a dude would be turned on by a girl getting all hot and sweaty playing a physical sport. and she definitely not fine.

Chicks get hot and sweaty working out doe.

When is brow's contract up? At that point, he should just say **** it and join the warriors.

With DLee and Iggys contracts up soon, cap space will be had!

i never said anything about cutting off a chick for hooping but it's not a turn on for me if they hoop and I can't find why a dude would be turned on by a girl getting all hot and sweaty playing a physical sport. and she definitely not fine.
You srs frsico? 

I find a number of female athletes really attractive, and their main job is to get sweaty and physical 

You tryin to question my manhood fam?

Meet me in Temecula to come test it
:lol: brah i love females who play sports such as volleyball, soccer, or softball. but i'm just indifferent on basketball and can't see why it's a plus or a turn on

Now if your girl can change a tire and has a disqus account for worldstarhiphop yall need to get out of there

laugh.gif
brah i love females who play sports such as volleyball, soccer, or softball. but i'm just indifferent on basketball and can't see why it's a plus or a turn on
laugh.gif
 nah I feel you brah just your perspective. Can't question why other men would feel different doe

maybe i'm wrong for wanting my woman to cheer me on from the sidelines as opposed to running a pick and roll with her...

I hit a blonde volleyball player in college. Amazing experience. Athletic women >>>> nothing worse than a dead body type chick just lying there

Last edited:
Comparing 2 basketball players AD>Steph.

AD is definitely better than Steph

I Been said I thought AD was the best player in the league. Prob right after they ended the Hawks 19 game winning streak.

It's kind of funny Curry is going to likely win MVP, yet may not be the best player on the floor when the series starts.

Exactly. Really don't see how her changing my car oil is a bad thing. Means I don't have to do it. Hopefully she can change a tire too :lol:

Or install a garbage disposal or whatever. Just stay away from the BBQ. That's my territory only.

I hit a blonde volleyball player in college. Amazing experience. Athletic women >>>> nothing worse than a dead body type chick just lying there

Depends on the scenario and the woman. Cuffed or tied up they can't move around much. Some like to play jobber while me/whoever plays Ultimate Warrior. Just as much fun IMO.

IN 10-15 YEARS WE GUNNA LOOK BACK ON THE BULLS THAT NEVER COULD GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL BECAUSE LAEBRAWWWNNN JAMMMESS WAS STANDING IN THE WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom