OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Builiding a team today for 82 game season and if my first pick was between Steph and AD

I think id pick Steph, off the fact he could will us to more wins(slightly)

so in the past two days

one pg goes 8-15 with 21 points and his team loses in OT

one pg goes 10-29 for 40 points and his team wins in OT

people need to stop with this efficiency garbage. the biggest reason chris paul falls short year after year is because he always plays it safe and gets his efficient numbers. its not about efficiency, its about impact.

so far its been a perfect example of why chris paul doesnt do enough for his team in the playoffs. he has a GREAT in game 1, won the game for his team. game 2 he has an efficient 21 points but has no major impact on the game. people look at his decent stats and blame his teammates but as the best player on the team he failed the team.

warriors were down by 20 in the 4th no one other than klay and steph was scoring, if they lost it would be easy to point fingers at the role players. but steph took it upon himself to win the game and he carried the team to a victory. chris paul passes to blake who turns it over.

its not about efficiency, its not about making the right play, its not about playing safe. its about impact and chris paul doesnt show up in a significant way in more playoff games than not. 

Brad Turner [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BA_Turner

Spurs say Tony Parker will play tonight vs Clippers
pimp.gif

12:01 PM - 24 Apr 2015

Last edited:
As long as the Bulls don't double team Bron they can win.

Don't understand why teams continue to double leaving spot up shooters wide open for 3.

Let Bron get his but lockdown everyone else and box out Tristan Thompson. Dude grabs so many offensive rebounds.

Same here. Never understood It. Let him score 50 and take an L.

rhe bulls dont have the scoring ability to win in today's NBA. Point blank. I would be very. Very. Very. Shocked.

Then again i have the cavs winning it all unless they play the spurs

so in the past two days

people need to stop with this efficiency garbage. the biggest reason chris paul falls short year after year is because he always plays it safe and gets his efficient numbers. its not about efficiency, its about impact.

so far its been a perfect example of why chris paul doesnt do enough for his team in the playoffs. he has a GREAT in game 1, won the game for his team. game 2 he has an efficient 21 points but has no major impact on the game. people look at his decent stats and blame his teammates but as the best player on the team he failed the team.

warriors were down by 20 in the 4th no one other than klay and steph was scoring, if they lost it would be easy to point fingers at the role players. but steph took it upon himself to win the game and he carried the team to a victory. chris paul passes to blake who turns it over.

its not about efficiency, its not about making the right play, its not about playing safe. its about impact and chris paul doesnt show up in a significant way in more playoff games than not. 

I dont like cp3 at all, but to say steph carried his team to victory is ridculous, he was throwing up clanks in the 4th that green and others kept getting offensvie boards and putbacks. He hit the shot to send it into ot and balled in ot, but the 4th was 95% his teammates.

rhe bulls dont have the scoring ability to win in today's NBA. Point blank. I would be very. Very. Very. Shocked.

This ain't the 2013-2014 Bulls
Pau Gasol and Mirotic have been difference makers for the offense

Don't understand why teams continue to double leaving spot up shooters wide open for 3.

Let Bron get his but lockdown everyone else and box out Tristan Thompson. Dude grabs so many offensive rebounds.

gasol
jimmy
& threekola all say hi

so in the past two days

I dont like cp3 at all, but to say steph carried his team to victory is ridculous, he was throwing up clanks in the 4th that green and others kept getting offensvie boards and putbacks. He hit the shot to send it into ot and balled in ot, but the 4th was 95% his teammates.
point is he tried

he went all in with trying to win the game rather than just playing his part and having a minimal effect on the outcome

at the end of the day it comes down to who hits the shots, of course the rest of the team plays a huge part in making the shots happen but its still one guy hitting the shots

Steph made the biggest shots, but I wouldn't say he carried them to the victory. It was a team effort. He wouldn't have been in position to hit those big shots if it wasn't for other guys getting offensive rebounds and defending.

Your trying to minimize paul's effort snd game like we wasnt trying to will them to victory playing great on both ends of the floor

Seems sort of double standard ish, if I'm not mistaken chris paul was the one who took the shot at the end of regulation

so in the past two days

point is he tried

he went all in with trying to win the game rather than just playing his part and having a minimal effect on the outcome

at the end of the day it comes down to who hits the shots, of course the rest of the team plays a huge part in making the shots happen but its still one guy hitting the shots

I agree with the first part, id rather have a player go out in flames shooting 10 of 30 then a dude who could do more but is worried about his stats.

But ya man stephs teammates were the ones who stepped up in the 4th, not steph until the last shot lol.

this sounds good, except kyrie can create offense for everyone too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom