OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not going far if you're building around Kyle Lowry. Toronto needs a PG that will make Derozan better, if anything. Its clear that Derozan needs someone that can make the game easier for him. I don't see them doing a full rebuild, but they have to decide on which players they want to build around. Its hard seeing them picking a 29 yr old PG over Derozan.

please....make the game easier on your damn self. :lol:

He can't shoot 3's becuase of that he's gotta have the ball in his hands to be even semi useful. Kyle Lowry supposed to teach him how to shoot? How to play defense? How to move without the ball?

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

If your best defensive player is Lowry thats a bad sign, dude is an undersized PG, thats not athletic

Dude is a helluva player but him being hurt is hampering yall like crazy

I'm sure a classic press conference gif will be made at some point this weekend

Remember when this was the best series of the 1st round? Whole round has been nothing but a big scrubbing. Teams getting washed East and West.

Last edited:
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

If your best defensive player is Lowry thats a bad sign, dude is an undersized PG, thats not athletic

Dude is a helluva player but him being hurt is hampering yall like crazy

I didn't say it was good, it's just reality.

The coaching staff has failed to build a scheme that Jonas Valaciunas can be effective in. So they run this over aggressive scheme that our personnel can't execute.

The point I'm trying to make to some of the raptor fans who trapped in the moment, you can't not play lowry, he's the most impactful player you have.

@awwsome

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Like I said, this ones on Cuban. He needs to own it.

Cant say much else, we are playing perfect basketball so far in this second half

49 through three, that is lockup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom