OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers blew their chance to win this series in game 2. They had Tony playing like **** and Kawhi hadn't gone off yet. Can't see them winning this series now. They ain't built like that.

Remember when this was the best series of the 1st round? Whole first round has been nothing but a big scrubbing. Teams getting washed East and West.

I aint even mad tho bro, its quite a let down from last season tho with all those game 7's

who told me the clippers were good? game one much?
top 5 all time pg

top 3 center in the nba

top 3 pf in the nba

6th man of the year

top 5 coach

austin rivers

nerd.gif

JJ Redick is the x factor.

He's almost a point guard the way he initiates our offense. He's the faux first option for us when we run our sets.

Which is why KL consistently blowing up our sets has disrupted us big time. He's phenomenal man.

Jamal Crawford has switched his shoes three times this game :lol:

Dudes like him are the type I haaaate to play with. Can't play within the flow of the game, has to go iso every time he gets the ball and have everyone just get out his way and is only worth a **** when he gets hot. Plus he does nothing else on either side of the ball to help the team win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom