OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its most likely about bruce.

its whatever though. theres more serious problems in this world than a trash ball players opinion on a man becoming a woman.
Can't be mad at the man for not agreeing with that life style. Everybody has their own personal beliefs.

Can we give some props to John Wall in here ? After a slow second half for the Wiz son has elevated his game back to elite status after the postseason started and is doing some amazing things. Props to Wall man
Can't he keel it up though ? I think they can beat the Hawks, but usually after playing well for a time, Washington goes on little losing streak.

Last edited:
Can we give some props to John Wall in here ? After a slow second half for the Wiz son has elevated his game back to elite status after the postseason started and is doing some amazing things. Props to Wall man
Props forreal. He would be the most prolific PG next to Westbrook and Curry if he just got his jumpshot together too. 

I hope this finally puts a nail in the "Kyle Lowry All Star" coffin. This guy has choked for the past 6 posteason games. 

Wall is amazing but I don't think the Wizards can beat the Hawks with Whitman coaching.

Bud is probably 100x the coach he is, he'll find multiple ways to exploit him.

Also Nene is still washed and Milsap is gonna eat all day, Gortat will have a tougher time with Horford as well.

Their only hope is Wall playing out his mind, which is possible.

40 assists these last 3 games.
pimp.gif

Think all these sweeps and near sweeps make it more likely the NBA goes just top 16 records regardless of seeding? Cross country flights (BOS-POR for example ~3100 miles, seems like the furthest 2 potential opponents) are 6 hours. Second round we are bout to have Memphis- Golden State (Oakland) which is 2100 miles while all the other matchups are decently close. Spurs/Rockets is a 3hr drive, less than half hr flight

I really don't think the NBA is going to abolish the current conference seeding methods, but it's a fun dream for us basketball nerds to have.

Yo the first thing I did today was get up and watch that Rondo video again. I can't stop laughing.

All Star Kyle Lowry numbers for this series so far......

9/5/5 on 23% from the field and 18% from 3.

4.4 PER.

nba_a_wall_b1_576x324.jpg

some how still even +/- with him on the court. somehow still the best player on the team and the only reason we haven't been blown out.

I respect this dude Kyle more every game. :smokin

Last edited:
That video is hilarious. I didn't know what the hell they were doing when they traded for him. Know dirk gotta be like this some BS

Argument for top 16 kinda flawed this year tho ...the better teams is just beating up on the worse teams , all it woulda done is add teams like OKC, Phoenix or the Jazz to get washed so it don't really matter right now

So when will C4 be set on this Clippers group to where they're trading away their players for "assets"?

Argument for top 16 kinda flawed this year tho ...the better teams is just beating up on the worse teams , all it woulda done is add teams like OKC, Phoenix or the Jazz to get washed so it don't really matter right now
I tend to believe that, but need to see it.

Can someone drum up what a 1-16 would have looked like this year?

I'm at work so I can't be more than a few secs at a time.

1: 

16:

2:

15: 

3:

14:

4:

13:

5:

12:

6:

11:

7:

10:

8: 

9:

Crap, that's not bracket ready. Just the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom