OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because of your time zone bias."

"Because of Hawks hate."

"Because I'm not in the cool kids click."

"Because you just wanted me voted off the island."

"Because I'm outside of the favorites."

"Because the Hawks are in first."

"Because I'm too honest."

If you let him tell it. :lol

(Yes, those are actual reasons he gave me as to what was REALLY behind him being banned from the thread. He told me every single one of those through various PMs.)

jkjkdjkjfjl

this may be the best part outside of the LeBron shade

View media item 1511135
By the end of the season, Ramon Sessions is 36. The free-agent market is beyond rich with talent; there are countless flawless point guards who were discarded only because they were 25 years old and not 23. Their motive for acquiring Ramon Session, even for one minute of basketball, remains entirely a mystery. I don't even want to imagine what he did with that minute.

You may notice that Stephen Curry and Russell Westbrook -- arguably the two most electric, exciting players of the NBA we know and love -- are gone. The game does not announce their retirement, and they are not inducted to the Hall of Fame. They suffer the most ignoble exit of all: they surface only as a name on the free-agent list. No one picks them up, and just as LeBron did, they leave without saying goodbye.

I would imagine you have, or had, a friend you have never seen in years, and don't expect ever to see again. The two of you built sand castles, or tried to build a skateboard ramp, or drank Beam out of a bottle in a glossy yellow-bricked dorm room. For one reason or another, you no longer do those things, or any things, together, and the reasons behind that are none of my business. Neither is this, but I've already barged in: the last time the two of you met, or spoke, you suspected it would be the very last time.

To openly treat it as such -- the last meeting of two people across all eternity -- is a sort of a fraction of a death, and is too heavy for the moment: something that heavy would bust the framework, you would call from Dallas, and there wouldn't be a last time. This is the quiet knowledge that it's over, and the tense words that replace the processing of that knowledge.

Kyrie Irving is that friend, and this is that time. He's 30, and with the Pistons now. In a team otherwise entirely filled with Immortals, Kyrie starts at point, leading his team in assists and ranking second in scoring. He's a foot shorter and five years older than everyone. He does not give a damn.

View media item 1511136
He -- the mortal -- has led Detroit to the NBA Finals. On behalf of all of us, who dribble off our feet and neglect our marriages and cut ourselves shaving, Kyrie Irving presents one last goodbye to the Immortals.

The Pistons win in seven games. Kyrie Irving leads with 30 points in Game 7.

lol its lowkey sad

fingernail clippers on lanyards are so 2004

sea manup sea manup can you make me a 3d keychain of this:

900x900px-LL-830d4e56_kL0NPcB.jpeg

Last edited:
at 5:30 AM too ...

You stuck on 5:30. Way to deflect the fact you went AWOL last night when your Bulls needed you most. Ha ha ha
fool I wasn't playing I was at home with my family watching & then I went to sleep something I doesn't seems like you've done today ... mr @'ing dudes at five thirty in the ******* morning....weirdo

fyi from now on ill bring up you losing sleep thinking up the perfect slick remark & finally posting it at 5:30 in the morning & waiting eagerly by the cpu for a response

Last edited:
fool I wasn't playing I was at home with my family watching & then I went to sleep something I doesn't seems like you've done today ... mr @'ing dudes at five thirty in the ******* morning....weirdo

What's weird about getting up early to hit the gym at 6:00? I checked my phone once I was up like most humans do. I'll leave you be though. Your salt levels after last night must be on high.

Pics of mine? [emoji]128512[/emoji]
once i get back to canada i'll make more

need to check how much shipping to america is but i'll probably just end up charging like 10 dollars for a set of keychains so I can afford the shipping and material costs and not go broke making everyone keychains.

What's weird about getting up early to hit the gym at 6:00? I checked my phone once I was up like most humans do. I'll leave you be though. Your salt levels after last night must be on high.
oh so you rolled over like Seinfeld & swore you had posted some gold huh......

"time zone bias"

i'm dead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man for real though.

I mean dude got up early to start his day, I would think that would be a positive thing, bowb4me just isn't a lazy slouch, is what it sounds like to me.

Dude caping for his team though, not even mad, I can't do the same and I'm jealous.

Some hurt feelings and bunched up Jimmies yesterday though, and today tbh.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bro I was night class. Still u all likeView media item 1511171

Dudes have no problem clowning me for not showing up everyday during the Wizards slide. Bulls fans have a excuse for everything. Not showing face, losing, sorry offense ect.

no people have problems with you trying out for the backpedal Olympics daily & acting different when you get called out on it

"time zone bias"

i'm dead :rollin :rollin
:rollin Man for real though.
I mean dude got up early to start his day, I would think that would be a positive thing, bowb4me just isn't a lazy slouch, is what it sounds like to me.
Dude caping for his team though, not even mad, I can't do the same and I'm jealous.

Some hurt feelings and bunched up Jimmies yesterday though, and today tbh.:lol

if Chicago had won bow wouldn't have posted until the 2nd round started his bs is old & tired

Last edited:
If you let a WASHED Dwill take over a game you don't stand a chance against Rose or Irving. So yeah the winner of Cavs/Bulls is coming out the East. I question if Atlanta will beat D.C. now :lol East is getting somewhat fun now I guess.

If you let a WASHED Dwill take over a game you don't stand a chance against Rose or Irving. So yeah the winner of Cavs/Bulls is coming out the East. I question if Atlanta will beat D.C. now
laugh.gif
East is getting somewhat fun now I guess.
If you got to see Deron last night though, I mean actually watched him play, move, cut, cross, shoot....nobody would have stopped that assault. Straight up.

Dude was on...on.

Don't think the Cavs will miss a beat w/o Love. Tristan Thompson will fill in just fine on the boards. If they need the floor spacing they can always move Bron up and play James Jones/Mike Miller's corpse. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom