OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got to see Deron last night though, I mean actually watched him play, move, cut, cross, shoot....nobody would have stopped that assault. Straight up.
Dude was on...on.

He was in the zone last night. I don't see THAT again but think he can keep up the good play. The biggest advantage is Atlanta is feeling the pressure now. They've coasted all season. Korver is off too. 0-5 game 3 and 0-4 in OT yesterday from 3.

Bulls are looking like pretenders, they need to end it next game and move onto the cavs which will probably decimate them, if they keep up this poor play

i kinda, sorta miss ryan
nerd.gif

Only silver lining of this series going the distance is Rose is can possibly get into form

If dude wake up they can make the finals and compete, I'm ashamed with dudes shot chart post injury

All these god damn 3's dude looking softer than Meyers Leonard

bucks defend better than the cavs by far... this test was needed
Seriously their defense is insane! We need crisp ball movement and cutting to beat this team. I'm confident that we can do that.
they have a squad of freaks honestly...dudes 80% arm's out there crossing & cutting into every passing lane ... it would be a great series to watch if I wasn't a bulls fan..because like taj said last night its really disheartening to see a team take defensive prive & let the rest come to them because that used to be the bulls description to the T ...now were identity less so to say

Last edited:
Seriously their defense is insane! We need crisp ball movement and cutting to beat this team. I'm confident that we can do that.

A NBA GM was quoted as saying J Kidd is the best coach in the league at exploiting mismatches. Not only now because of his teams size, 6,6 PG, 6,7 SG but last year in BK also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom