OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they have a squad of freaks honestly...dudes 80% arm's out there crossing & cutting into every passing lane ... it would be a great series to watch if I wasn't a bulls fan..because like taj said last night its really disheartening to see a team take defensive prive & let the rest come to them because that used to be the bulls description to the T ...now were identity less so to say
True it seems like if we pass it to an open teammate, there was always a buck player to contest the shot. **** was mad annoying. :{ But we gotta also tighten up the defense and the turnovers.

pimp.gif

Don't think the Cavs will miss a beat w/o Love. Tristan Thompson will fill in just fine on the boards. If they need the floor spacing they can always move Bron up and play James Jones/Mike Miller's corpse. 
Thompson is an inferior defensive rebounder & has no range on his jumper at all.

If you move Bron to the 4, JJ & Mike can't guard Derrick or Jimmy or Niko & they can't chase MDJ around screens because they struggle to fight through them.

Bron also noted how tiring it is to for him to defend bigs, which includes boxing out.

It's a huge loss for CLE.

Last edited:
People don't believe in the hawks cause in order to appreciate them u have to know basketball. And actually watch their games, cause they're not gonna give folks any SC top 10s, highlights, or any of that. They just play sound, fundamental basketball. It's not jus give it to kyrie and lbj and watch them work. Like so many of the other iso dominant teams in the league. I don't know why people still dont believe. I guess that's why the announcer been yellin "some still do not believe" since about January now, at every home game, before announcing the players names. Many of the folks who don't believe in the hawks just simply don't know basketball, or just haven't been watching for the past 6 months. Without question the most underappreciated, disrespected 60 win team of all time. I dont care tho, this team has completely rejuvenated my basketball and nba fandom. All those years of iso Joe and Josh smith were absolutely awful. Even if we did make the playoffs, we were nothin ever more than a treadmill team. Bad owndership. Terrible gm and coaches. All of em. I mean Jeff Teague in 2009 was the first pg the hawks had drafted since Mookie Blaylock. That's ridiculous. People in Atlanta/Ga won't support a loser. Plain and simple. Especially one who wasnt trying to improve. But to just be good enough to turn a profit for the owners. All that changed when they hired Danny Ferry. He hired Budenholzer. And that was all she wrote. All signs lead to Ferry coming back from what I've read and seen. A few people here and there still want him gone. But most want him back. Hes done his little time out now. He should be back this summer.

His data plan may have left us but he will remain in our hearts

Predictions for tonight

Rockets finish off Dallas (someone post the Rondo vid) Beard sending Dallas to collect fish for the cookup.

Clippers hold down home court. I think Paul is really tired of the playoff slander and Spurs period. Series goes 7 IMO and that'll be a pick em.

Of course, the NBA releases a statement saying that Batum/ Green tie up was an incorrect call. If they made the correct call, Memphis would have the ball down 3 with 28 seconds left in the game. Instead, Batum went to the FT line and pushed the lead to a two possession game.
laugh.gif

Oh, and the 4 point play was the incorrect call as well.
Quit complaining that you lost game 4 in a 3-0 series.

Be happy your team gets to win in front of the home crowd.

Let us blazers fan have one at home ffs.

Bucks, Utah, and Orlando are three most exciting young teams in that order.

Philly, Knicks, LAL, Minny all a step below, rebuilding but no energizing talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom