OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait for kawhi to put the clamps on cp
smokin.gif

roll.gif
at getting William and those cornballs to perform a playoff song again. You think ESPN would have learned after "Let's Get It Started"

I didn't say he doesn't matter.

But after so many times of saying, "And then they also have David Lee if he's healthy"

"If he's healthy"

:rofl: at getting William and those cornballs to perform a playoff song again. You think ESPN would have learned after "Let's Get It Started"

You just mad because that was the playoff song the year the Lakers lost in the Finals

(Or because it sucks....)

According to the one guy the Warriors faced some adversity when they lost Lee at the beginning of the season

More like prosperity

Jeezus @ that NBA song, don't expect anything less than high doses of cornball coming from the them anymore

Last edited:
According to the one guy the Warriors faced some adversity when they lost Lee at the beginning of the season

More like prosperity
I brought up trading Lee in like week 3, man, I must've got blasted for 10 pages by numb-nut GSW groupies on how I didn't know GSW ball and shouldn't talk it.

Man, was I right or was I right. Looks like I was right. Now yall' stuck.(not that it matters yet, but they will need him in later rounds, mark it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom