OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called this a 7 game series. All the Cp3 slander from casuals. 19 & 15 from Cp3. 51-51 at the half and they're 2 stars were 3-16.

Bell curve will tell you they will get theirs going in the 2nd half. Fun game to watch. Pop out coached himself trying to be TOO smart.

Clips in 7 :pimp:.

Who is the guy cp3 kept talking to on the sideline, who was sitting next to the crazy old nba dude (forgot his name)

Had a San Diego house party plot lined up Saturday 
mean.gif

but **** it, roll with it 
pimp.gif

Good thing I dont care about this boxing match so the start of the Spurs game affects me none.

Not playing patty more cost the Spurs the 6 seed and may cause them the series.

Pop's inability to adjust to defending the high horns screen for CP may cost them the series.

Marco went crazy in the first half and could of blew the game wide open. Pop goes to hack a dj. 51 all at the half.

Coach Pop

Look at this dude Pop blaming the players, he knows that loss was all on him.
Didnt sound like that to me, its everyones fault and I'm sure he knows the lions share of its on him.

@shoeking2102  Spot on with the Mills comments. I think he's finally gonna get it now though

Last edited:
But hack-a-DJ was actually working. Pop took it off when he didn't need to. That's what got me kind of puzzled.

So happy the Bulls gave the Bucks a can of whoopazz :smokin

I still think Spurs got game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom