OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy didn't like being called soft by Pop, completely skipped the question and answered his own 
This I will give you, son was annoyed at the question. Locker room will be heated tonight and the game film will tell all

frown.gif
Looks scary high

i'd hit allie missionary and stare into her eyes.

jamie likes creampies..:nerd:

Last edited:
We can't lose 3 games in a row at home right?

No doubt in my mind though that this will end up the best series of the postseason.

Last edited:
good win by the clip show

said it when the series started, when the clippers play their game they are a better team than the washed up spurs

GSFOAT with a tiny game 

Law of averages says no. Law of Clippers says ... maybe.
Gotta ride with the law of averages bro 
laugh.gif

Blake Griffin been on another level this series. I have never seen him play so well. From the scoring, to the boarding especially, the passing, he's been exceptional. Looking like a top 5 player.

Why is Balmer acting like that? His actions are so exaggerated.

[Video]

Cp3 postgame sounded like he finally passed the torch to blake. Blake as the #1 changes the whole dynamic of the team

Spurs lose and I could see kawhi joining the clips. We need a decent 3 to backup Barnes and pass to crawford. Wouldn't want to overpay tho[/Video]

Gotta ride with the law of averages bro :lol:

Blake Griffin been on another level this series. I have never seen him play so well. From the scoring, to the boarding especially, the passing, he's been exceptional. Looking like a top 5 player.

And he came up with big plays late in the game today. Superstar stuff. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom