OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaq always made the fts when they mattered in the playoffs though. i mean that laker team almost swept two straight postseasons if it weren't for the miracle AI game 
Wrong in 2000 they almost lost twice and in 2002 they should of lost.

This isn't counting when the spurs and jazz were sweeping them. What happened to making them then 

Hakeem was unstoppable for 12 years.
laugh.gif

He won a championship with Otis Thorpe and Vernon Maxwell as his #2 and #3 options.

Stop it man.
i was in houston for the championship years. hakeem was unstoppable for 12 years...which is why they won two rings? 

"Otis Thorpe"

"Vernon Maxwell"

Pretty sure if he played with actual HOF talent like Shaq anytime he won a title, he wins more.

"Otis Thorpe"

"Vernon Maxwell"

Pretty sure if he played with actual HOF talent like Shaq anytime he won a title, he wins more.
like clyde? sam cassell, robert horry... i'm not saying hakeem isn't better than shaq all time. i'm just saying at their primes i'd take shaq over hakeem 

and y'all make otis thorpe and vernon maxwell sound like chumps. kenny smith? another chump right 

They're all role players, none of those guys did anything outside of playing with Hakeem and you know it.

You bring up Clyde like he didn't give all his prime years to Portland.

Like I said, stop it man.

michael jordan left, that's why they won 2 rings. Its no coinky dink MJ was absent 2 yrs and the rockets won 2 years straight.

Sam was like a rookie or in his second year. Robert Horry was also very young and was nothing more than a role player, both he and Sam were role players

Drexler was nice definitely older

michael jordan left, that's why they won 2 rings. Its no coinky dink MJ was absent 2 yrs and the rockets won 2 years straight.
Think the Rockets have a fantastic shot of knocking off the Bulls regardless.

They weren't winning 4, 5 in a row.

Think the Rockets have a fantastic shot of knocking off the Bulls regardless.

They weren't winning 4, 5 in a row.

bro, the bulls were 2 years older when they started the next 3 peat. mike was visibly a step slower and pulling less air, and he still destroyed every single person in the L. bulls could've won as many as they wanted. Literally. They didnt seem tired or anything, despite all those finals back to back.

Hows Tony Fox Mulder Kucold doing? Dude was on legit Qualudes for real. last czech player ever

bro, the bulls were 2 years older when they started the next 3 peat. mike was visibly a step slower and pulling less air, and he still destroyed every single person in the L. bulls could've won as many as they wanted. Literally. They didnt seem tired or anything, despite all those finals back to back.
Fatigue is real. Playing into June 3, 4 years would have taken it's toll. I don't know if they would have even gotten out of the east in 94' let alone win it all. Fatigue is real. There's a reason why after Jordan went to Baseball they really retooled the roster a bit.

I just can't wrap my head around any team ever winning 4, 5 championships in a row. This is why I feel what Lebron did in Miami doesn't get nearly the praise and acclaim that it deserved. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom