OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bryant had vanessa. he had fun bags, same with TD. hot wives = high libido = high rage on court = good stats

3204840swsw.gif

Hakeem froze guys in the air and broke day necks. Can‘t say the same for others He literally air bended them. You dont see kobe learning from TD how to shake, you see kids going to hakeem

Hakeem froze guys in the air and broke day necks. Can‘t say the same for others He literally air bended them. You dont see kobe learning from TD how to shake, you see kids going to hakeem
Only thing Shaq has on him is size.

Hakeem was literally better at everything on a basketball court than Shaq.

i'm just saying if you had to pick one center to give you the best shot to win a game or a championship, i'd go with prime shaq 

Duncan might low key be one of the most overrated players of all time.

Oh he is. Surrounded by hall of fame talent and a hall of fame coach. Went on cruise control in the middle of his career and now uses HGH. Hasn't played PF since the mid 2000s.

Great player but not the GOAT at either position.

Hakeem Olajuwon :pimp:

View media item 1515517
Michael Jordan's quote on Hakeem
If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile because of what he can give you from that position. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. People don't realize he was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him.

Last edited:
Hakeem could've been elite at any sport honestly, one in a million genes.
you can say that about lebron, mj, and shaq - the one in a million genes. shaq just had a horrible downward spiral where he was collecting checks for like 10 seasons. for a 3 year stretch, he was completely unstoppable 

that's one play. they invented hack a shaq to try and slow shaq down. 

They invented it because he couldn't shoot FT's. :lol:

Teams would've loved to hack The Dream but he was a career 70% FT shooter, just another thing he was better than Shaq at.

you can say that about lebron, mj, and shaq - the one in a million genes. shaq just had a horrible downward spiral where he was collecting checks for like 10 seasons. for a 3 year stretch, he was completely unstoppable 

wat bout their meats? wats ur POV?

They invented it because he couldn't shoot FT's.
laugh.gif

Teams would've loved to hack The Dream but he was a career 70% FT shooter, just another thing he was better than Shaq at.
shaq always made the fts when they mattered in the playoffs though. i mean that laker team almost swept two straight postseasons if it weren't for the miracle AI game 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom