OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the full Chris Paul highlights and I wonder, why were they not guarding him with more size?

Seemed like half the points he scored he was guarded by Patty Mills or Tony Parker.

In the playoffs, that's like the number one thing they do to Derrick, they'll put a bigger dude on him to give him a different look.

Maybe they should've put KL on him some more.

Last edited:
Just watched the full Chris Paul highlights and I wonder, why were they not guarding him with more size?

Seemed like half the points he scored he was guarded by Patty Mills or Tony Parker.

In the playoffs, that's like the number one thing they do to Derrick, they'll put a bigger dude on him to give him a different look.

Maybe they should've put KL on him some more.
pop thought it was a better idea to put the DPOY on jj 
roll.gif

And the Spurs slander continues. Let's not act like the Clips been complaining and crying every game. And I mean every game of this series.

Don't wanna pay fees for nba league pass.
i only read the nba news, scores and schedules and game highlights on YouTube.
and so far demarre carrol was not mentioned in the posts i read.
maybe because i mainly follow the bulls and cavs.
He just led the Hawks in scoring in their first round matchup against the Nets.
And the Spurs slander continues. Let's not act like the Clips been complaining and crying every game. And I mean every game of this series.
Nothing new, Chris Paul whines to the refs more during any given game than anyone else in the league.

Last edited:
I never know how to feel about pictures like these. Should they be out because they deserve it and played a tough year or should they be at home staring at the wall like I'm doing. Or maybe I care too much and they realize that its just basketball cause I decided not go out tonight because of this loss. IDK but if theres someone on the roster who deserves to be out there wylin on the streets its Patty.

When I was younger I used to get upset when I would see them at the club partying after a loss. It put the game in perspective for me and I stopped caring as much. Of course I want them to win but if they lose I'm cool either way.
Yeah same here. I back in the mid 2000s I would have handled this a lot differently, something in my house would have been broken right now. The older I get and the more I started to understand basketball and gain some perspective on life. I definitely dont do that anymore but i definitely get bummed out for a while.

2013 was the worst of them all. I was out of it for WEEKS

They joy I felt last night.....

Manny got exposed

Spurs lost a heartbreaker

Kiwi looked extra regular

System player

Dont trust a ***** with cornrows in 2015 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They tried to throw him a lob tho [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

No Spurs.. No!!!

What a game last nite

Blake :pimp:

Cp3 shedding thug tears

Taking down the champs :wow:

We've been able to contain harden in the past. Hopefully we have enough bodies to withstand the rockets powerful offense

Bruh they are in LA and the season is over. Let them grown men live. Scumbag fans.
Who is mad at them? Not I. I could never be mad at something that has brought me so much joy over the years. 

My experience as a Spurs fan has been nothing but positive, I have gotten to see them win five championships and every year they win more than they lose. They cant win every year. We just won last year and I vividly remember it and we had a chance this year just like we'll have one next year.
Kawhi Leonard

Jimmy Butler

Who would you rather pay the max?
We need to stop treating the max contract as if its some mythical thing. The phrase just makes everything seem like a bigger deal than it is. That being said I would pick Kawhi Leonard. He's a much better defender and they are around the same player offensively.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Doc doesn't realize that that series was pretty clean because the Spurs don't play with any animosity towards anyone, and are an overall quiet and timid team. There's no reason to hate them. Rockets and Clippers players hate each other, and there will be multiple techs and flagrants everywhere in that series :lol:

Yeah. I'm expecting a much chippier series in the next round. While the Spurs series was intense, it wasn't antagonistic.

Oh and pop can be incredibly dumb at times. Hack a jordan and getting his own team in foul trouble is up there with daring lebron to shoot in 2013, hands down the stupidest thing I have ever seen in basketball by far. Pop had the defense sag off lebron like he was rondo and thought that was a solid strategy. You guys don't understand it makes me upset just typing it out.

With better coaching the spurs win this series

pop has lowkey thrown more games than manu 

he understands that winning 50 games every season excuses his yearly playoff blunders 

All Spurs had to do was beat the Pelicans at home last game of the season lol crazy how **** goes

Oh and pop can be incredibly dumb at times. Hack a jordan and getting his own team in foul trouble is up there with daring lebron to shoot in 2013, hands down the stupidest thing I have ever seen in basketball by far. Pop had the defense sag off lebron like he was rondo and thought that was a solid strategy. You guys don't understand it makes me upset just typing it out.

With better coaching the spurs win this series
ran out of reps, but fully agree. he's just as responsible as some of the spurs marquis players who didn't show up for the series

he made some really poor & untimely decisions

looks like ole antidope is gonna have to cherry pick himself a new team now since ding dong the spurs are dead. 1st round exits lol. Fans like him deserve this. From New Jersey living in atlanta and calls himself a die hard spurs fan. Detest the Hawks. Typical Atlanta transplant. Fans like him is why atlanta is called a bad sports town. Not because of the locals. It's because of the transplants. Die hard Spurs fan. From Jersey? Lol. Psh. Gimme a damn break. No wonder that thread is a joke. **** does flows downhill right? Starts at the top with him and his bs. Sensitive *** dude. I aint never liked him. From the jump. No reason to be coy now lol.
jay-z-shot-99-problems.gif

eek.gif
Wowzers.

gun-gif.gif

Son let the chopper sing.

Little does he know that when he caught the thread ban I was the only person saying he should be allowed to stay 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I cannot take seriously anyone who expects Kobe to be hailed as a top (whatever number) but clowns Duncan for never repeating.

You're obviously not even taking your OWN self seriously, so no reason I should.

If that was his last game (and I don't think it was), that was an OUTSTANDING career.

They were practically ALWAYS in the playoffs his entire career. Yes, I would absolutely rather have a career where I was a part of a team that always made the playoffs and turned those playoffs in rings 5 times over a career where we had 2 sets of awesome runs and collected rings in between years where we were literally the laughingstock of the league.

"Duncan and the Spurs ARE laughnigstocks, tho. Couldn't repeat. 
laugh.gif
 "

Think about what kind of 'insult' that is. "You were the best in the NBA, but not 2 years in a row. You were the best in the NBA 5 times over 15 years, but never twice in a row. What a joke that you were the best 5 times over 15 years! So terrible, those Spurs."

Like I said, that's not even taking your own self seriously, so there's no reason anyone else should.

Go Lakers, in case anyone forgot.

But that was a helluva career, and I've got him sitting all alone at the top of PF spot. Gimme Magic at point, Michael at the 2, and Duncan at the 4.

Last edited:
Who is mad at them? Not I. I could never be mad at something that has brought me so much joy over the years. 

My experience as a Spurs fan has been nothing but positive, I have gotten to see them win five championships and every year they win more than they lose. They cant win every year. We just won last year and I vividly remember it and we had a chance this year just like we'll have one next year.

Yeah, man. At least you know what it feels like to have your team get to the top, even once, let alone 5 times. A lot of us have never had that and possibly never will. Still, I know its tough when you have high hopes and the season ends sooner than you think it should have.

All that said, you deserve to stare at the wall a little more today for saying before the series started that the Spurs were the "far superior" team. :tongue:

I cannot take seriously anyone who expects Kobe to be hailed as a top (whatever number) but clowns Duncan for never repeating.

You're obviously not even taking your OWN self seriously, so no reason I should.

If that was his last game (and I don't think it was), that was an OUTSTANDING career.

They were practically ALWAYS in the playoffs his entire career. Yes, I would absolutely have a career where I was a part of a team that always made the playoffs and turned those playoffs in rings 5 times over a career where we had 2 sets of awesome runs and collected rings inbetween years where we were literally the laughingstock of the league.

"Duncan and the Spurs ARE laughnigstocks, tho. Couldn't repeat. 
laugh.gif
 "

Think about what kind of 'insult' that is. "You were the best in the NBA, but not 2 years in a row. You were the best in the NBA 5 times over 15 years, but never twice in a row. What a joke that you were the best 5 times over 15 years! So terrible, those Spurs."

Like I said, that's not even taking your own self seriously, so there's no reason anyone else should.

Go Lakers, in case anyone forgot.

But that was a helluva career, and I've got him sitting all alone at the top of PF spot. Gimme Magic at point, Michael at the 2, and Duncan at the 4.
CP just doesn't like the Spurs though, he and I have already gone back and forth about this and how that argument he makes doesnt make any sense. Still dont know what I did to dude though.

Again I'm proud to be a Spurs fan they've had a hell of a run and I hope it continues past this year.
 All that said, you deserve to stare at the wall a little more today for saying before the series started that the Spurs were the "far superior" team.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
No doubt. I will take all of these lumps, I have no reason to run. I did come into this series with a big head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom