OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  people need to understand that i dont speak for all lakers fans

i only speak for all canadians 

pls direct all your hate at canada everyone, we can take it 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You funny as hell tho, naw only that irks me is your irrational beef with certain players/organizations
manup is hilarious, for real.

But there are irrational fans OF ALL TEAMS.

It's just that with certain teams (Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, Duke, etc), people WANT a reason to hate them, and "Those stupid fans!" is the easiest reason.

manup doesn't make people hate the Lakers; people already hate the Lakers, and use fans like manup as the reason.

sometimes i wish i was a fan of a different team so that i could slander without consequence.....
ohwell.gif

but then i count the rings and everything is sunshine and rainbows again 
tongue.gif

just so there are no misunderstandings, "sunshine and rainbows" means that my life is good. im not tim duncan 

Last edited:
That series was like a win win for laker fans they were gonna talk **** to whoever loses that

That series was like a win win for laker fans they were gonna talk **** to whoever loses that

Which makes 0 sense because they were playing for a lottery pick the entire season and have to use championships won over 5 years ago as comfort.

They still have a top 5 worst owner and coach.

What I've gotten out of this 1st round series is that kawhi isn't that good at defense; dj isn't good at defense. Draymond should of won dpoy
KL is definitely great at defense. He completely shut down JJ Redick during stretches. You saw at the beginning of g6, or in the 4th of g7, when he wasn't on JJ, what JJ was able to do. That in fact, was HUGE. Those two 3's JJ made in the 4th yesterday kept us right there, and the second one actually gave us a lead.

What you got out of it, was that he was guarding one of the all time greats at his position, and a combination of CP's greatness and pop's inability to help KL figure out the Clip's horns set was his demise.

Crying at our clippers fan population rejoicing at winning in the first round

Are we not supposed to be happy that we won? Especially considering how much **** gets talked about the Clippers on this board. And I really don't see anyone OD celebrating in here.

The reactionary quotes about Kawhi. :lol:

You dudes are so foolish man, never ceases to amaze me.

Dont get cocky now. Yall barely beat these dudes. 5 close games in this series could have gone either way.

The clippers as a team choked two away at home

The game 7 absolutely was needed by them to show that they could pull out a close one against a big championship contender
Cocky? That isn't a cocky statement at all. You the one that said if the clips miraculously won g6, they wouldn't be able to win g7 
laugh.gif

There is no cockiness. All i'm saying is it shouldn't haven taken yesterday's game to realize how great cp3 was.

I don't even get the point of this post honestly 
laugh.gif

tbh i was happy as **** when we beat Boston in round 1 in 2012-13. when your team doesn't have much postseason success you'll celebrate any series win.

hell we won 1 game vs Miami in 2011 & confetti fell from the ceiling of MSG :lol:

tbh i was happy as **** when we beat Boston in round 1 in 2012-13. when your team doesn't have much postseason success you'll celebrate any series win.

hell we won 1 game vs Miami in 2011 & confetti fell from the ceiling of MSG
laugh.gif
Man I take pride in everything positive that my team does. People say that the regular season means nothing, but I think that the consecutive 50 win seasons record is something amazing. Without totally blowing up the team 

The reactionary quotes about Kawhi. :lol:

You dudes are so foolish man, never ceases to amaze me.

He was great in this series on D. Whoever he guarded struggled to score. But he couldn't guard everyone and I think the burden he did have wore him down and detracted from his offense. Chasing Reddick around has to be tiring and when he wasn't doing that, he was fighting through PnRs guarding CP3.

I'm interested to see what the Rockets do defensively against us - assuming CP3 is playing at close to 100. Is Ariza going to guard CP or Reddick?

Are we not supposed to be happy that we won? Especially considering how much **** gets talked about the Clippers on this board. And I really don't see anyone OD celebrating in here.
When you guys won you were all acting like the Patriots on the final play of the Super Bowl. Acting like all odds were stacked against you and you pulled out a miracle.
In reality you beat the oldest team in the league in 7 games, will probably beat the worst FT shooting team in the league in 7 games, then get swept by the best team in the league in 4. I didn't get the clippers hate but once you guys started @ing all the naysayers and acting like you just beat the dream team I see why.
Kind of like ryanjumpman and the Hawks. I didn't get why people hated him but when the Hawks locked the first seed in the east he got way annoying. Yall need to chill. I didn't see the Grizzlies fan in here or any of the Wizard fans going wild when they dismantled their opponents...

hell we won 1 game vs Miami in 2011 & confetti fell from the ceiling of MSG :lol:

Man, we were expect e to lose from the jump. Blew games 2 and 5. Went down 3-2 with game 6 on the road and somehow won the series on a last second shot. I had no shame celebrating that round 1 victory. Season could have been over for us like Blazers fans.

When you guys won you were all acting like the Patriots on the final play of the Super Bowl. Acting like all odds were stacked against you and you pulled out a miracle.
In reality you beat the oldest team in the league in 7 games, will probably beat the worst FT shooting team in the league in 7 games, then get swept by the best team in the league in 4. I didn't get the clippers hate but once you guys started @ing all the naysayers and acting like you just beat the dream team I see why.
Kind of like ryanjumpman and the Hawks. I didn't get why people hated him but when the Hawks locked the first seed in the east he got way annoying. Yall need to chill. I didn't see the Grizzlies fan in here or any of the Wizard fans going wild when they dismantled their opponents...

Maybe that's because nobody is in here slandering the Grizzlies and Wizards every time they lose. When the Clips lose, it's tons of CP0 posts and gifs. People calling Doc overrated, saying Blake's overrated. So, to me, it only makes sense we'd respond to some of that when we won a tough seven game series. You don't like it, fine.

Dont trust a ***** with cornrows in 2015 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Kawhi could tell me he was DPOTY and a Finals MVP, if I didn't know him... I still wouldn't pick him up in a game at the rec

Would have to think twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom